Best Midwest Producers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2003
Im mainly talking about the KCMO but who are the best outta that area?
I think its Don Juan & Tekneko Bros.(Are they from KC?)
I also like DJ Fresh's production.
List some others.

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
Since the thread says midwest all list all areas.

Don Juan
The Legendary Traxster
DaWreck of Triple Darkness
Steve Pitts
Gee Pierce
Daynja and Blaze from Lyrikal Warfare
Fingerroll of Outside
Soundmaster T
Toxic
Ghetto Symphony

Honorable Mentions
whoever produces Assassins and The Rellez shit
whoever produces S.A.W.'s shit (their rappin' is average as hell but they beats bang)
Will Buck
Big Hank
The Molemen

Apr 25, 2002
Names that haven't been mentioned..

Wildstyle
Popeye
Los
MCG'z producers on 53 Chambers of Danger (don't have the CD booklet, but supposedly Mista Lo, T Sharp, Daz Devil)

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
all good lists,

i'd have to add trackboys to the list as well, even though a lot of their beats are starting to sound neptune-ish (especially on j-kwon's album)

Feb 26, 2004
The Nicest producers outta KC was the Twins ( Fresh & Kev ) rip. Those are the ones who really created the KC sound that everyone talks about, along wit Don Juan.
But the nicest Producers NOW gotta be...in no special order
Lil R- Ruben Studdard-Sorry 2004, all of Fat Tone, Tech 9, Pittsburgh Philthy, Chain Gang, Yukmouth 1/2 of -United Ghetto's Of America.
Don Juan- Everybody.
S 2 tha B- (himself), Rich, Courtdog.
Pittsburgh Philthy- Nickatine, (himself), Romeo Ryonell, Greedy.
TraccBoys
Who ever do coo coo cal's beats

Aug 7, 2002
i would have to listen to all producers from midwest then i would decide but i think da ones i hear are da best ones like producers from dayton family solo's, steve pitts, mc breed, wildstyle, leg traxster

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
I KNOW YALL GONNA JUMP ON ME FOR THIS ONE..BUT THE LEGENDARY TRAXSTER IS THE BEST PRODUCER EVER IN MY MIND...HIS BEATS HAVE THERE OWN STYLE...IMO HE SHITS ON DRE AND ALL THEM PRODUCERS...HE STICKS 2 ONE THEME WIT ALL HIS WORK...AND ITS ALL ORIGINAL