Best handles ever?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2006
that fools gonna bap one day. at some points when they showed him at the wheel he looked out of control. but he didnt fuck up im sure he ruined more than 1 sportscar though i liked when he gassed around the house and did doughnuts around that fool on the electric scooter

Feb 2, 2006
he looked out of control at 1:34, 1:46, and 1:54 i saw his hands he looked like he was gonna bap and at one point in the video he crashed into the wall a little i dunno if this was on purpose or not though

Mar 14, 2003
he was always in complete control of the car, he only had 1 minor error in drifting wide and taking out the wooden barrier but that was nothing and he knew it wasnt a big deal before he ran that wide. a good driver is always aware of all corners of his car and its obvious he was in fact well aware. i raced karts as a teen and now i road race, trust me homeboy was on top of his shit. and earnhart (and like most nascar drivers, really not that good) dieing had nothing to do with the car, it was his lack of safety equipment by his own decision

Feb 2, 2006
^yea sorry i edited my message i didnt want to speak on earnhart i dont really even know the situation.

BUT what about at 1:54 shit looked like he was bout to slap into that barrier

AND how is he in complete control if he had an error. like i said hes good (maybe the best ive seen) but 1 small mistake and its cookies

Mar 14, 2003
it was his intention to get that close to the barrier, he could have corrected it if he wanted to. trust dude was on point. but regardless, the idea is to push the limits of the car and yourself to the breakin point and fuckups definitely happen. you are more likely to die on the freeway then in a racecar though

the e brake going around the cone backwards and skirtin off was dope as fuck btw

Oct 13, 2004
The STI in that video is clean, sounds like a monster! I really want a 04 as a daily driver, maybe just a WRX not a STI. Can't go wrong with a 4banger turbo.

Jul 29, 2008
I think that drift sti is only RWD, he might have done the conversion as many have. Gotta love the sound of a boxer motor, they always sound mean.

Pik up any option or drift tengoku dvd and you'll some some sik ass shit.