Best handles ever?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
damn that had to be the sickest driving ive ever seen. Ive always thought Scooby's were tite, i like that body a lot better too, the new bodies look like shit.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

damn that had to be the sickest driving ive ever seen. Ive always thought Scooby's were tite, i like that body a lot better too, the new bodies look like shit.
im offended, I got an 08 WRX, lol. Subarus are sick though, all wheel drive, lightweight, lots of power and easily tuned to add a lot of HP. I love mine...

May 19, 2005
im offended, I got an 08 WRX, lol. Subarus are sick though, all wheel drive, lightweight, lots of power and easily tuned to add a lot of HP. I love mine...
im a subaru fan for life.i scrounged up some change to get a subaru outback wagon in high school,and i swear to god i drove that thing to hell and back and for 4 years that thing started up within a second.all my boys had huge 4x4 trucks and jeeps and they used to romp around marin mountains,and then in the back there i would be a fuckin low wagon tearin up a hill like a champ.memories
im lookin to get a new wrx,those fuckin cars run forever and are the fuckin truth,sold for life,luve my subu

Aug 9, 2006
my boy gots a sti with a few things (exaust, headers, intake...upgraded intercooler)

fuckin things are fast...hella good handling and the easiest car to shift ive ever drove

a sti is one of few "newer" cars id like to throw 60 gs in over a bad ass chevelle or maro or something....i like em.....good shit