Best Club in KC...Ever?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What was the best club in KC area?

• Tremors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roadhouse

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Life

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Shooter's 21

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Mill Creek

• Stanford's

• Club Chemical

• Evo's

• Total voters
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

krayzie........what the deal with you and clubs.....?
oh and before you think i am tryin to hate.......it is just a question!!

half those clubs aint even in kc!!.......but anyway.....

out!!

Sep 4, 2002
My bad dude I didn't know they changed the format of Tremor's that's why I was akin' though. But if that's true...I sucks. All the clubs that I did list are in KC, except for Tremors. And if you read the topic it says KC area.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

KRAYZIE said:
And if you read the topic it says KC area.
tru tru.........chemical is aight........the bouncers usually let you in even though you have to be 25 if your a dude!!!......
but shooters21 got my vote...........that place gets wild!!.....lol

out!!!

Sep 4, 2002
I haven't been on a Sat. yet. Is it tight. Last time I was there was at Tech's CD release party. Does it be like that, or is it better than that? It was just alright to me, but the performance was off the heez.

Sep 4, 2002
Well shit that's my whole thing...the females. I can live without the music, but if it's no females, then it's pointless. So I might go this weekend. Thanks Boi.

Aug 21, 2002
Shit, Shooters is cool...

That night Tech performed, it was off the chains! But it also has my vote. I dont really mess with clubs too much cause females come with their friends and dont wanna dance with no one but their friends like they dikes or whatever, so fuck a club and fuck the women that dont wanna dance at them.. Sons of bitches... Then they look at you like you are wrong for coming up to dance with them!

Aug 21, 2002
LoL

I guess MasZive will have to make a song that lets these bitches know, to either dance or get off the floor, the nigga's that come to fight at a party to stay home, and the group of girls that choose to hug up on the wall to bounce on out, or that muthafucka that thinks she's too pretty to kick it with us all...

I went to dance on this one girl at this Holloween party and she just moved away from me plus I was with my boy's and we had masks on. So later I took it off and was like fuck that bitch she's at a party and act like there aint no dancing going on! Then two minutes later she's coming to dance with me and I guess she forgot that she just dissed a nigga trying to be all close on me on the slow jam.... "SO YOU KNOW MasZive BY NOW!" I politely turned a whole 180 and danced with this girl behind me. I loved doing that shit to that bitch! Revenge is a muthafucka!