best cannibus album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2006
its not that Can-I-Bus wasn't a good album...

its just that RTJ, 2000BC, Mic Club, & For Whom the Beat Tolls were all much better.

i think Can-I-Bus wasn't tha canibus most people wanted to hear, lyrically. he had a few good songs on there (buckingham palace, channel zero, 2nd round knockout), but other than that it was a buncha softer concept songs about stopping club violence n shit like that lol..

i think i read somewhere he was trying to show the critics he wasn't just a battle emcee...

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
i can bump most of Can-I-Bus all the way thru and it might not be his hardest but thats one of his best production wise...2000 B.C. was decent too

i still gotta get at For Whom The Beat Tolls... every person that copped it said 'Bis stepped it up on the production and that was about the only thing that held back his overall appeal IMO so definitely gotta peep that

Apr 20, 2003
Silcc-E-FYN said:
i can bump most of Can-I-Bus all the way thru and it might not be his hardest but thats one of his best production wise...2000 B.C. was decent too

i still gotta get at For Whom The Beat Tolls... every person that copped it said 'Bis stepped it up on the production and that was about the only thing that held back his overall appeal IMO so definitely gotta peep that
Damn bro ur laggin you need to scoop "For Whom The Beat Toll"..... That album is dope both Poet Laurette songs are about 12 minutes each where Canibus rips the Mic! I agree with the statement Smigg Can't Rap said about the Can I Bus album tho.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
i just copped this and this is definitely 'Bis strongest release I heard so far...

his finally got some production that fits his rhyme scheme ... easily one of the best releases of the year