Best Barber Shops in The Bay?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2006
www.pinkdolphinclothing.com
Havent had a haircut in about a month and Im way past due for a fresh line up. My brother just got back from a spot in South San Jose the place is called HairMasters and they hooked him up. Im thinking about going but I need to make an appointment. Where do you guys go to get a fresh fade or tapered hair cut?? Discuss.

Dec 9, 2005
Kingz & Queenz on Holloway in The City

Fine Line Barbershop on Mission St in The City

Chicago's on Divisadero in The City

I get a bald taper, 1A on the Osters and a straight blade line up, every Friday !

May 8, 2008
my brother cuts my hair

well it's a zero...nearly bald :cheeky:

i used to go to Eric G's in gilroy....he packed up and left

Frank's barbershop on Monterey Road is legit, most of my homeboys go there

Feb 6, 2009
go to Ebony Barbershop in campbell. Theres no appointments, 13 bucks for a taper or fade and line up. 18 if you want your beard lined up also. If you go, go on a weekday during the day cus its only 1 guy cutting hair.

Feb 14, 2009
Saratoga Plaza Barbers in West San Jo ,accross from Garden City on Saratoga Ave. Holla @ my folks Eddie who can fade with the best of them. He peels the fade with a Mach razor to give it the extra day of freshness.

Feb 14, 2009
It depends on the the type of cut you get, for a Mexican dude he can get down. Only Mexican dude I've let fade my shit. My boy from the Town used to do it hella propper but he went MIA or someshit.