Berner Presents DIRTY MONEY Compilation vol.1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dhurt

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
Fuck! Berner is winning! He bussin moves and still pushing a hard line for the bay. I'm coppin that bitch on release date

Feb 25, 2006
This mans hustle, work ethic, & business approach has been epic to watch over the years. Salute to Berner. Keep doing you & following your own vision my man!

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
remember when he first started coming around in like 2007 and ppl were making "no berner" versions of all the shit he released with jacka. now that hes doing bigger things people are appreciating him a little more.
drought season still slapps and i got damn near the whole album on my ipod.

dhurt

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
remember when he first started coming around in like 2007 and ppl were making "no berner" versions of all the shit he released with jacka. now that hes doing bigger things people are appreciating him a little more.
drought season still slapps and i got damn near the whole album on my ipod.
Funny enough Drought Season 3 might have a "No Jacka" version floating around lmao

Jul 22, 2003
Funny enough Drought Season 3 might have a "No Jacka" version floating around lmao
Hahaha for real

I agree with dhurt on both of his posts. I give Berner respect for doing a comp and putting the bay on it (and Amp) because they definitely played a huge role in his success. Credit where credit is due.