*BENZINO* Mr Gangsta,Mr Pro Black tho hes half white disses *WESTSIDE CONNECTION*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2003

Benzino Disses Westside Connection

Ray Benzino was recently on radio station 100.3 the beat in LA promoting his new found ally Ja Rule's album and he had alot on his mind. The rapper/magazine owner went on to attack the usual people he attacks, Eminem, 50 Cent, and Dr Dre. However, he has added a few names to that list which included Westside Connection, D-Block and Fabolous......

He was furious that the Westside Connection was taking shots and making fun of his 'close friend' Ja Rule. He went on to call them a 'bad influence' in hip hop and 'fake gangstas' and also went as far as saying that he regrets allowing them to be on the cover of 'The Source'. Then he moved on to attack Fabolous and D-block for 'being down with 50'!
He went on ranting and raving for about 25 minutes until the DJ, A-One, interrupted him to take phone calls. Unfortunately the calls were not pleasant, which made Benzino even more irritated. He ended up storming out in the middle of the interview.

Source: Mr.Tongue Twista / DubCC.com

Oct 29, 2003
Westside Connection members WC and Mack 10 aint fake gangstas. I know Ice Cube is a fake gangsta. I only hope Benzino isnt trying to diss the West coast. I wonder who is down with in the West Coast. I heard him do a song with Javi Picasso.

Feb 19, 2003
Yup. But Cube never said that he WAS a gangbanger. Not that I've read or heard, anyway (he rapped, "I don't bang, I rock the good rhymes" in both "Once Upon A Time In The Projects" and "Alive On Arrival"). But anyway you slice it, Benzino is a scumbag and a meatball.

Just goes to show you that some things never change. Too many industry people on the East Coast take this holier-than-thou attitude towards anything not from New York. "Bad influence", my ass...

Sep 4, 2002
well me and benzino agree on one thing fuck 50, But damn this fool gots to have sum screws loose or sumthin. BUt i like it because this is the same shit that started BOW DOWN cd. JUst another reason to hate the east. But dont get me wrong I lile SOME east coast I.E. Wu tang Redman Shyne and lots of others but i cant stand how watered down the radio is with the east. Im glad the South is kida taking over there spot at top tho. Everyone jockin the south right now. Much Love to the dirty south!

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
I reckon Benzino got some pretty dope shit.

His first solo and his second album are real dope, better than a lotta shit i hear from the bay. The production is top knoch always.

And that Made Man - Classic Limited Edition is one of my top 20 cd's.

I do agree he seems like he's seeking attention a lot over the past.

Nov 8, 2003
sav-man said:
Just goes to show you that some things never change. Too many industry people on the East Coast take this holier-than-thou attitude towards anything not from New York. "Bad influence", my ass...

Vice Versa....plus dont be ignorant hes from BOSTON...

I know you ment to say...

sav-man said:
Just goes to show you that some things never change. Too many industry people in the Bay Are take this holier-than-thou attitude towards anything not from the Bay Area. "Bad influence", my ass...

May 29, 2002
FILA|AUS said:
I reckon Benzino got some pretty dope shit.

His first solo and his second album are real dope, better than a lotta shit i hear from the bay. The production is top knoch always.

And that Made Man - Classic Limited Edition is one of my top 20 cd's.

I do agree he seems like he's seeking attention a lot over the past.
PLEASE tell me you are kidding. his shit is so wack.

but I wouldnt be surprised if he tries to come out to the west coast one day and turns up in the hospital or even dead. but his ass probably wouldnt even try it

Sep 3, 2002
I love it.......

Benzino storms out in the middle of the session.....Fuckin clown....

That was a dumb ass move. I don't think Fabolous would respond, and I'm not even a fan but that Fool could CHOP CLub Z-no......

But Westside connection??? Damn that was Stupid. Fake gangstaz though? Bad influence? listen to this muthafucka.
Still, I love it this just motivates WSCG to Bang on Benzino over a Hard ass track.

Whether you're a marshall fan or not you have to admit "real lyricists don't don't respect you or take you serious" Fits this fool.

Sep 9, 2003
Theirs no doubt his ties with the source mag and his earlier work has played a very important roll in hip hops success. But that said, is it just me or is he completey losein his fuckin mind. Hes lost all touch with reality. Somehow in his mind hes been appointed the rap police. He tried to make a bigger name by dissin em, we all know how that turned out. So now hes jarules best fuckin friend with can only be cause they both hate 50,em and all shady records. cause by his own words raps biggest problem is PEOPLE THAT DO WHAT JA DOES witch is relese the same fuckin song 99 times slightly altered. Never bringin anything fresh to the table. Hes so fuckin crazy he cant a majority of people to agree wit his screwed views. That he lashes out at anyone that dissagreas. Its sad i mean terrible. I respect what hes done but man hes fuckin lost his mind. Hes turned into that bitch at your job or school or down the street that has it in her mind the fuckin sky is green and no matter how many times you tell the bitch its blue and get 6000 others to tell her the same each time its said she screams louder-No its not-NO its not- NO ITs not- NO ITS NOt- NO ITS NOT. rip old benzino