Behind The Scenes of Kreayshawn's "Go Hard (La La La)" Music Video Lil Debbie Cameo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

thizz

Sicc OG
Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
"ALL EYEZ ON ME" LOL
That is exactly the theme not some illuminati shit. There is "Somethin' Bout Kreay" that has everybody watching her. Either you like her or you hate her and its hard to distinguish from the two while also trying to distinguish between reality and fantasy that's why shes half cartoon. The Artwork design was by Shemp of PhotoDoctor Graphics and the illustration was by http://blog.slvstrdesign.com

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
like i said before a female posting up all this shit is toleratable..but a so called norteno dude from gilroy..i think kreayshawn has more testosterone that reckless would even generate..take that thong off reckless...

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
btw theres really nothing in gilroy except some farms and a couple outlet stores. so i see why his interest range is so broad.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
btw theres really nothing in gilroy except some farms and a couple outlet stores. so i see why his interest range is so broad.
There is gang activity out here and theres hoods that have been around for many years. Not to mention one of the biggest meth busts. Plus other stuff like the anual garlic festival for example

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
lol @ a thread about Kreayshawn's album cover already being longer than threads about albums, songs, and videos by artists most people on here actually like. Brehs, you are doing it wrong.
You make a good point, but what about lil b..?

That is exactly the theme not some illuminati shit. There is "Somethin' Bout Kreay" that has everybody watching her. Either you like her or you hate her and its hard to distinguish from the two while also trying to distinguish between reality and fantasy that's why shes half cartoon. The Artwork design was by Shemp of PhotoDoctor Graphics and the illustration was by http://blog.slvstrdesign.com
don't be fooled, it's illuminati lizard people shit, WGM sold their souls to the illuminati.

thizz

Sicc OG
Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
I'm not fooled I'm her manager so I know better then anybody. Being successful now means your in the Illuminati? So does being a rapper nobody cares about mean you wouldn't sell your soul and that's why they aren't successful?

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I'm not fooled I'm her manager so I know better then anybody. Being successful now means your in the Illuminati? So does being a rapper nobody cares about mean you wouldn't sell your soul and that's why they aren't successful?
breh, I'm j/p lol

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
M @money80 would she be interested in doing a couple of songs at a fairly large festival in Australia anytime in the future?