Beeda Weeda is the next one to blow!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2006
Some people heard of him some haven't, I think he is da next one to blow, I c him everywhere gettin off cd's doin shows really grindin to get out there, and he's really from da hood, he produces and can rap, and has a pretty damn good independent video, I heard he has some new shit droppin on May 30th called the "Homework", but what yall think is beeda weeda the next to blow

Mar 16, 2006
stop hatin

Stop hatin on dat lil nigga, yall think jus cuz u don't hear him da radio he aint puttin in work, I heard a few major labels are lookin to sign him and dats wit no radio play!! I used to c dat nigga in da streets all da time, now he tryna do his thang, mark my words beeda weeda is next, I even heard e40 wants him

martin_07n

Tachas y Perico
Feb 20, 2006
Tacos Sinaloa
www.siccness.net
tott said:
Stop hatin on dat lil nigga, yall think jus cuz u don't hear him da radio he aint puttin in work, I heard a few major labels are lookin to sign him and dats wit no radio play!! I used to c dat nigga in da streets all da time, now he tryna do his thang, mark my words beeda weeda is next, I even heard e40 wants him
yeah i've seen him out in tha hood too...out in tha twomps

May 5, 2005
LOL @ "He's really from the hood". Like that makes somebody dope or something. Like the ghetto is some mythical place where dragons live and if you step foot in there you'll die. Yall suburban mothafuckas kill me.

skee

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
Ive only heard that song turfs up.Beeda weeda sounds koo,but i havent heard much about em.the only way i heard of em was from online sites.

May 28, 2004
waytooclean said:
haha yup he really be grinding all right. I seen him at sac state and i got one of his promo's with the tdk in it
yeah, me too. there were too many features on the cd though that i couldn't tell when it really was him rapping.

D

DaSlimReaper

Doc Truth said:
LOL @ "He's really from the hood". Like that makes somebody dope or something. Like the ghetto is some mythical place where dragons live and if you step foot in there you'll die. Yall suburban mothafuckas kill me.
Fo Realz, that's what I'm sayin. Niggas put too much on the hood.. "I'm from the hood, I got street cred", who gives a fuck?! Just rap good...

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
From the stuff I heard hes got some heaters. I lucked out and got the "Orientation" CD, what else does he have out there adn what is that "PRomo" pack you guys talking bout with the TDK? lol