Beat Battle Round 1: DJ FRESH vs NVTXVVTX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Place your vote:

• Beat 9

Votes: 48 73.8%
  • Beat 10

Votes: 17 26.2%

• Total voters
Feb 8, 2003
You sure did "waste your time" digging this old ass thread up looks like I hurt your feelings in that new thread look at you bringing this old ass thread back. your lame.

now go cut my grass and mulch around my trees too. last time you and your cousin forgot to rake too.

Last edited:

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
you got some sort of wierd fetish thing with cutting grass, bro? Whoever *educated* you obviouly didnt tell your stupid ass that thats normally a sterotype that gets tossed at the messicans, and makes no sense when applied towords other ethnicities.

Props: Snakegang
Feb 8, 2003
you got some sort of wierd fetish thing with cutting grass, bro? Whoever *educated* you obviouly didnt tell your stupid ass that thats normally a sterotype that gets tossed at the messicans, and makes no sense when applied towords other ethnicities.

you should be last to call someone stupid look at your spelling above. your translation tool is wrong.

you proved my point you dirty ass immigrant. now go learn english since you floated in to the US.

thats what your bitch says everytime im pumping this cock inside her.

nope, that's what i'm telling your bitch ass.

you don't tell nobody shit since all you do is stay inside your bedroom like the faggot ass house nigga your mom raised you to be, watching half naked dudes on monday night raw.
errr incorrect fuck boy non of that is true.

You have no life and a coward bc you make multiple siccness accounts just to talk shit. your waste of time and super corny so my last reply to you and your other two siccness accounts is.

youre so stupid that you logged in with your wrong siccness account to talk shit stalker.

go back your no rhythm ass up to some juvi faggot.

Last edited: