Be Right Back...4th verse?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2005
Also the only person that doesn't understand jokes.
"In the words (Or type) of Kain: Well in fact I dont believe thats true, there was actually an english dictionary printed in 1999 that showed a picture of a man from Iran that didnt understand the concept of internet humor. So that is in fact, not true."

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
The letters "L" and "O" in the sequence of "L-O-L" has been over used on the internet for the past ten years that no one even notices them anymore. You type "Fuck you, lol." and the average internet user will read that and take from it that you're pissed off at them and seriously just said "Fuck you." To combat this, many have implemented an alternative method of showing their not serious in the form of "J-K," however much like it's predecessor, it too has become over used to the point that it not longer holds any value.

Though a side effect of the usage of "J-K" is one similar to that of "No Homo." It is often inserted at the end of a message that would otherwise not be question, but since you felt the need to put it on there, it indicates that for at least a moment, you were thinking of another man in a homosexual way. So when you say "J-K," half are going to skip right over it, while the other half are going to read it and view it as a back-pedal move. "I hate you, fucker (realizes what he has just said, and doesn't have the balls to stand behind it)... jk (don't e-kill me!)"

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
I lost count of how many special effects that guy used in one fuckin' verse. He's got flow, but his voice is annoying.