BD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
jloc206420 said:
Better make a thread about it on siccness then. Thats where the dependable sources are.
Considering I talked to him yesterday, I am probably the most reliable source for this dumb fucking question.

You (C-Lo) should stop talking to stupid ass people who don't actually talk to Byron.

He's NOT in jail. He's fine. He's working on another album which is wrapping up, but that's all I can say for now...besides it's about 10x better than his last shit, which was 100x better than the shit before than that, so there ya go. If you hadn't noticed, there is NO Gettin Greedy myspace page anymore which means...no more GG. But have no fear, BD and Chuck are working on albums, among other things.

So stay tuned and I'll probably be posting something about BD's album within the next few months. He's working on getting a new myspace page up, but he has a life so it takes him longer than most people.

C-Lo

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I AM said:
Considering I talked to him yesterday, I am probably the most reliable source for this dumb fucking question.

You (C-Lo) should stop talking to stupid ass people who don't actually talk to Byron.

He's NOT in jail. He's fine. He's working on another album which is wrapping up, but that's all I can say for now...besides it's about 10x better than his last shit, which was 100x better than the shit before than that, so there ya go. If you hadn't noticed, there is NO Gettin Greedy myspace page anymore which means...no more GG. But have no fear, BD and Chuck are working on albums, among other things.

So stay tuned and I'll probably be posting something about BD's album within the next few months. He's working on getting a new myspace page up, but he has a life so it takes him longer than most people.
it wasnt a friend of mine who told me he was locked up, it was somebody i met in jail and i figured it was false information. i was just wondering where dudes been at.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I didn't say it was a friend of yours. I said that you should stop talking to stupid ass people who tell you shit about BD when they don't actually talk to BD.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
jloc206420 said:
is BD still working mak1, cashus, phat mak etc?
No. Mak just got out awhile ago from what I here, he's been working with Popsykle I think....Cashus, I dunno about him, but he's not working with BD...Phat Mak/Hurtlock...I talked to him on myspace the other day, but he's not working with BD anymore either. Chuck Douglas is the only one left.

But I heard Young Droop is in Seattle and his new album is heat. I think BD is on it, but I can't remember for sure.