bcs championship

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Ohio State is the only team I actually follow, being that I'm from Columbus.

They already scored, and I predict Teddy Ginn Jr has savage day on the field. The Gators are pussies.

My pick: OSU

May 2, 2002
Well...Ginn is out right now...and the O is really struggling without him.

If he doesn't come back...it may be a long day for Ohio St.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Kapricorn45 said:
This just proves how over rated ohio state was and how USC woulda kicked their ass just like they did Michigan
^Of course it does...I mean, they haven't even lost the game yet, and it means they would have lost, I'm completely sure that you're 100% right....:confused:

Too bad about the score so far...I don't see Florida stomping them, but it seems like Ohio State didn't come with the right attitude, seems like they thought they'd whoop ass, and that doesn't win games....playing hard and well wins games.

And as Gimpy said...they haven't played for what....3 or 4 weeks, and one of the best receivers in the NATION isn't playing...

May 2, 2002
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
OSU has much more talent than just Ginn.

FLA played one more week than OSU did.
I know...but they look lost out there without him.

I'm not taking anything away from Florida...they're playing really good.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
OSU has much more talent than just Ginn.

FLA played one more week than OSU did.
That being said, he's still an extremely good player, and his presence on the field makes a huge difference, at least that's my opinion...but what do I know, I don't watch sports...

What team had the more difficult schedule this season? Before this is answered, I remember watching ESPN last month, and they were saying FLA barely got through a couple games, which means they easily could have lost...I don't think OSU had as many close games...but like I said, who's schedule was harder, statistically speaking that is...