BBQ season

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Everybody that says theyre cooking with a shitty lil grill... Its actually better to cook on a smaller grill if you can because the heat is distributed more evenly and it takes less charcoal...

I only use the big webber if im cooking for hella people, or if were doing ribs or kabobs or corn or something like that... I dont do ribs that often tho, i have a couple times n it was good but i need to remember to get my pops recipe next time ido em cuz those are fuckin fire, the best bbq ive ever had by far... And not like the kind of shit alot of californians cook not that wet sloppy shit, its cooked well with that tiny bit of crispy charred taste from the charcoal and woodchips but without having the nasty burnt taste at all which is hella hard to do, falls off the bone hella tender, full of flavor but not too salty like alot of people do. He actually used to have a bbq catering buisiness back in the day. Its so good, one time i really did slap my momma
I like the charred/burnt ends on BBQ. Especially on a tri tip or arrachera that has some fat

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
It's funny in Wisconsin we don't call it BBQing its called grilling out. The fish I grilled was ok but my ho really liked it. You know what they say, happy ho get a blow.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002

got some of this at the store, I've never tried Kinders spices so I went for it and copped this to put on some Rib Eyes I'm grilling tonight with some Asparagus and pasta or something.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Just gonna throw this out there too...

If you use A1 or Heinz 57 for a dip, kill yourself.

If you know how to cook a steak, there is no need for that bullshit

I agree that if you need to dip your steak in something, no martu, you didn't season it right. There's also a lot to be said about the quality of the steak you buy. Most chefs will say that if you buy a good cut, all you need is salt and pepper.
Or could it just be that some people just enjoy the taste of A1?

That shit bugs the fuck out of me when people say shit like that.

Or the people like "if you don't eat your steak rare you're not a real steak eater"

Or "if you drink that kind of beer you're not a real beer drinker."

That attitude of "if you don't do it like me you're wrong" is stupid as fuck and people need to gtfo with that bullshit and let a grown ass man enjoy his fuckin steak how he wants to without having to hear somebody chime the fuck in.

Not singling out the two of you, but I run in to this dumbass shit in real life also. People have varying taste buds and just because they enjoy steak sauce doesn't mean their steak wasn't cooked "right".

Nov 18, 2010
I will forever cook my steak well done or medium-well

I don't want blood on my plate. And every good BBQer SHOULD know that if you have a very fresh steak it is able to be cooked well done and still be tender.

Next time I grab a 8lbs striploin and cut up my own steaks I will teach thou, the art of tender well done.. I can admit though that if you had to thaw that steak well done is gonna be tough.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Or could it just be that some people just enjoy the taste of A1?

That shit bugs the fuck out of me when people say shit like that.

Or the people like "if you don't eat your steak rare you're not a real steak eater"

Or "if you drink that kind of beer you're not a real beer drinker."

That attitude of "if you don't do it like me you're wrong" is stupid as fuck and people need to gtfo with that bullshit and let a grown ass man enjoy his fuckin steak how he wants to without having to hear somebody chime the fuck in.

Not singling out the two of you, but I run in to this dumbass shit in real life also. People have varying taste buds and just because they enjoy steak sauce doesn't mean their steak wasn't cooked "right".
It's one thing to like the taste of something, but I'm saying if you need to have a sauce to make the steak taste good, you didn't do something right.

Jun 5, 2004
I cook my steaks medium rare, but when im at a restaraunt i order my steak medium cuz i dont trust them and i dont want no strange uncooked diseased steak...

Alot of the time ill actually ask for it to be "extra medium" just so they think "wtf" and it sticks in their heads to remember lol... One time i did order that and the waitress was so dumb that she just wrote it down like it was nothin, i thought maybe she was being nice and didnt want to point it out but no, she really was serious, like "ok, one steak, extra medium... Fries or mashed potatoes with that sir?" It took me everything to keep it together and not bust up laughing

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I will forever cook my steak well done or medium-well

I don't want blood on my plate. And every good BBQer SHOULD know that if you have a very fresh steak it is able to be cooked well done and still be tender.

Next time I grab a 8lbs striploin and cut up my own steaks I will teach thou, the art of tender well done.. I can admit though that if you had to thaw that steak well done is gonna be tough.
There's no blood in a steak only stupid people believe that. If meat was clogged up with blood you'd know cause it'd be disgusting and would probably kill you

InfamousICON @InfamousICON
You don't know what the hell you're talking about and you're wrong about everything and everything you think you know is wrong and you should do it the right way from now on