Baygeen of Crest Creepaz suspect in D-Shots son muder

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2005
people so scared to fist fight. damm im scared to blast someone unless im protecting myself. if i was really gonna blast someone tho i'd do it from like a 2-300 yard distance with a sniper rifle wiff the silencer nawmean. im just so afraid of gettin locked up.dont wanna worry about some booty warrior og in prison schemin on puttin his hands on my hips naw mean? n y tha fuck is prison so gay like that? u got them g's up there tryin ta rape eachother n shit. what the fuck is that?i bet this baygeen dude is constantly thinkin in his mind right now like damm dogg...hella mutherfuckers are gonna try to stick their dingalings in me knawmsayin yo.fuck that dude i dont ever wanna b in that situation. so for u mutherfuckers out there that think ur hard n shit wit ur 38's mac's and techs and ak's n shit. dont get caught dogg. u gotta worry about hundreds of doo-doo infested pally wackers goin up in ya. and thats real knawmtalmbout. flocka!

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
people so scared to fist fight. damm im scared to blast someone unless im protecting myself. if i was really gonna blast someone tho i'd do it from like a 2-300 yard distance with a sniper rifle wiff the silencer nawmean. im just so afraid of gettin locked up.dont wanna worry about some booty warrior og in prison schemin on puttin his hands on my hips naw mean? n y tha fuck is prison so gay like that? u got them g's up there tryin ta rape eachother n shit. what the fuck is that?i bet this baygeen dude is constantly thinkin in his mind right now like damm dogg...hella mutherfuckers are gonna try to stick their dingalings in me knawmsayin yo.fuck that dude i dont ever wanna b in that situation. so for u mutherfuckers out there that think ur hard n shit wit ur 38's mac's and techs and ak's n shit. dont get caught dogg. u gotta worry about hundreds of doo-doo infested pally wackers goin up in ya. and thats real knawmtalmbout. flocka!
Are you related to Carlos?

Nov 20, 2007
Lol!!!!!

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE

PROPS!

Apr 22, 2006
nigga aint never talt about baygeen till this . im a tell u like this he still got active family on the loose so watch wats been sayin bout my lil nigga -sleepdank

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Read this in ghostface voice and its hilarious.

Feb 16, 2006
At the end of the day, you live and die by the sword. There are no rules when there's funk. If you think there is, you might end up on the wrond end of the stick one day. I don't agree with it, but it is what it is. This is that gangsta shit motherfuckers rap about and support though. Just like Dirt said man, real talk. People need to think about that when they are staring down that barrel. Somethings you can never change, and best beleive whoever is responsible will have to live with that for the rest of his life. because that shit never goes away. Raise those kids right so they don't engage in a destructive lifestyle.

RIP, that is someone's loved one at the end of the day. This shit has got to stop.
no disrespect, but you making assumptions. you dont know if this was some live by the sword shit or some suckershit

Feb 16, 2006
nigga aint never talt about baygeen till this . im a tell u like this he still got active family on the loose so watch wats been sayin bout my lil nigga -sleepdank
fuck yo' 'lil nigga' why yo lil nigga had to grab a pistol? because yo lil nigga is a coward. you should be embarrassed to be in here claiming him. a nigga big as him, had to grab a pistol against a younger dude? pure faggottry, niggas like him is the problem out here.

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
I DONT EVEN NOE WHY THIS UP HERE I UNDASTAND DATS D SHOT SON BUT THIS AINT GOT NUTHIN TO DO BOUT A RAP SONG, ALBUM, SHOW OR NUTHIN DATS STREET SHIT WITCH FANS SHOULDNT BE SPEAKIN ABOUT CUZ YALL DONT KNOW WAT WENT ON BETWEEN THEM TWO MEN OR EVEN IF ANYTHING WENT ON. CUZ THEY SAY HE A SUSPECT NOT DAT HE CHARGED WIT DA CHRIME HE PROBALLY ALREADY GOT WARRENTS NIGGAS DONT KNOW WATS GOIN ON IN PPL PERSONAL LIFES. REALLY U JUST GOTTA DO WAT CHU GOTTA DO TO KEEP YO KIDS AWAY FROM SHIT LIKE THIS CUZ DEEDER WAS REALLY INDA STREETS AND ITS SHIT DAT CUM WIT DAT SO THA ONLY PPL DAT NEED TO BE GOIN BACK AND FORTH OVA THIS SITUATION IS DEEDER FAMILY PERIOD

Dec 2, 2006
no disrespect, but you making assumptions. you dont know if this was some live by the sword shit or some suckershit
My statement has nothing to do with the situation that this thread is about, I am just saying in general. If you are out there engaging in or promoting that gangsta lifestyle, this is what goes down every single day in neighborhoods all over the country. Motherfuckers don't give a fuck who you are, whose son you are, etc., it is kill or be killed in the streets, or atleast that is the mentality. At the end of the day people need to ask themselves if they are part of the problem or part of the solution. That is someone's choice but there is too many half stepping motherfuckers that fuck up the game, period. That is how shit gets twisted up and real motherfuckers suffer the consequences while these other talk about it.

I mean no disrespect to the deceased and can understand the pain his family is going through regardless. That is someone's son, brother, nephew, cousin, grandson, etc.

I only speak on what I know and can't speak on this because I don't know. Just because the media reports someone is a suspect doesn't make it true. They are as bad as some of these bitch ass street reporters that run their mouths.

People are convicting this man before knowing the facts. Isn't it innocent until proven guilty? Like I said, are we part of the problem or part of the solution?

Dec 2, 2006
And truth be told, I only wish the best for those this truly affects. We need to wake up and smell the coffee, it shouldn't even come to this because we are only hurting ourselves in the end. The mind is a powerful organism that we need to start using more often. Everything we do has unconcious affect on our actions at some point down the road, believe that.