bay clothin online?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

jotti

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2005
hahahah man.... sorry no offense jus find it funny fo someone to go online to a forum to inquire about where to buy specific type of clothes that been out since 1960s, go to a army surplus maaayne!! n girbaud jeans come on mayne...dem shits playd u might as well ask HOW do i wear it??? ain't knockin u but it funny

jotti

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2005
. . . where in the east bay do u live???? because i can name about 8 stores that have been carrying thm shits since i was rockin corduroys.

Nov 1, 2005
EL GRINCHO said:
>NEWPARK...UNLIMITED
>UNION CITY>CASUAL CITY
>MANNIE....OFF JACKSON "HAYSTACK"
>AND DEFINETLEY GO VISIT MY FAM-LAY AT STACKMAN CLOTHING THEY JUST OPENED A STORE

What Up homie not sure if any of the Fam got @ you to drop of some of yall posters & music @ the spot.....

Dec 17, 2005
Hiltop mall has Pea Coats up the ass, but they are like 100$...I got mine off of Ebay for 40 bucks.....as for girbauds: Ebay is probably gonna be the cheapest, but if you don't use ebay (for the kids on here that don't have an atm, and whose parents wont let them use theirs LOL) ...hit up Baystyles in San Pablo, Attitude (in hiltop mall) are the cheapest places that are still in business....whatever you do DON'T buy anything from THE CORNER in hiltop, I guarantee you can get a better deal, they always charge full price for their shit and try to make it seem like 80 bucks is a good deal fro some Girbauds