bay area slang myths

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2005
ive heard 100 myths about how many of these bay slang terms came from, like when my homie from Vallejo said the "YEEE!" shit was from a vallejo highschool football team... any other bogus scoops?

Jun 5, 2002
lol, so it's a vallejo football team ic. Hahaha e-40 claims he's the starter of bay slang and what not, who really cares. I think it's being very over-done now in dayz.

Jul 12, 2002
Sluggerville P said:
ive heard 100 myths about how many of these bay slang terms came from, like when my homie from Vallejo said the "YEEE!" shit was from a vallejo highschool football team... any other bogus scoops?
Haha I bet dudes from the Rich jump on you for saying Yee started in Vallejo. There was a post about it awhile ago and I think it was decided that Yee started in the Rich, but really who gives a fuck because yeee is hardly a slang word.

Apr 25, 2002
My 15 month old nephew says YEEEEE! That's the only thing he can say, not something groundbreaking I would be bragging about "inventing"...

vokal

Sicc OG
May 5, 2004
LMD1510 said:
My 15 month old nephew says YEEEEE! That's the only thing he can say, not something groundbreaking I would be bragging about "inventing"...
lol...got 40 makin a song about it doe

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
LET'S TALK ABOUT A REAL BAY MYTH,...WHY IS IT THAT SOMETIMES WHEN I FART?.......IT DONT STINK?

I'M TRIPIING OFF THAT ONE?...LIKE WHERE DID THE FUNK GO? YARRRRRRRRRRRRRR DID I MEAN?

Oct 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
anything concerning Yee & Vallejo is pure myths unless they say Dre brought it to Vallejo which has some truth to it...

the truth behind the Yee will be explained on our dvd by Harm yes i said Harm...

hmmm do i smell footage coming soon? yes i do

Feb 8, 2006
folks in the V been on that "yee" shit and that "AAAAYYYYEEE!.....AAAAAAAAYYYYYYYEEEEEEE!" and that "aye! aye! aye! aye! aye!" shit since i was a freshman in highschool and that was many moons ago..... like before the millenium and shit..... i was just surprise other people did it outside of vallejo.....

p.s. FUCK VALLEJO HIGH
HOGAN BITCH...... hahaha

Oct 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
vallejo bitch said:
folks in the V been on that "yee" shit and that "AAAAYYYYEEE!.....AAAAAAAAYYYYYYYEEEEEEE!" and that "aye! aye! aye! aye! aye!" shit since i was a freshman in highschool and that was many moons ago..... like before the millenium and shit..... i was just surprise other people did it outside of vallejo.....

p.s. FUCK VALLEJO HIGH
HOGAN BITCH...... hahaha
im not gonna lie i went to Hogan in 2000 or 2001 and no one said Yee except me and a few richmond folks

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
bay area slang myths

I heard that E-40 makes every one of his slang words up by squinting into his alphabet soup. He only got Flamboastin cause he choked on his soup and b'ler had to hiemlich him.. coughed that shit straight back into the bowl to reveal a word similar to 'flamboastin'. See he gotta squint or else the word would make NO SENSE whatsoever.

you can clearly see he gives props to the soup on the Game Related cover.

see, he's starin straight into that shit for inspiration.

Jan 28, 2006
mR.SiPpYGeTiPpY said:
I heard that E-40 makes every one of his slang words up by squinting into his alphabet soup. He only got Flamboastin cause he choked on his soup and b'ler had to hiemlich him.. coughed that shit straight back into the bowl to reveal a word similar to 'flamboastin'. See he gotta squint or else the word would make NO SENSE whatsoever.

you can clearly see he gives props to the soup on the Game Related cover.

see, he's starin straight into that shit for inspiration.
Haha, this fools a clown. Thats some funny shit though the whole 40 thing and alphabet soup. I dig.

Jul 12, 2002
Lil Rebel said:
the truth behind the Yee will be explained on our dvd by Harm yes i said Harm...
I wouldn't care if it was explained by Tupac, yeee is still a gay ass word to be arguing over where it came from. One syllable, come the fuck on.