Bay Area Roll Call & Update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
This post is intended to update you on the progress of the uniting and revitalization of west coast labels that is currently underway. And to have you e-mail or post your physical addresses or e-mail addresses.

Brandon and I talked on Tuesday (Sep. 24th, 2002) and we discussed our plans and long term goals for this venture.

We both agreed to have Lisa Donghue be the CFO of the company.

We agreed to incorporate.

We agreed to be a non-profit orginization.

We agreed to have a board of directors.

We agreed to budget money for ads in Billboard, Rolling Stone, Source and other MAIN STREAM MAGS!

We agreed that we need to have the cooperation of all who particiapte.

There are other things that we need to hammer out and we plan on doing that when I get into Sacramento.

After we do that we will get with you guys in one mass meeting and put everything out there and get feedback.

Major one-stops and retail have confirmed their support.

This is not just talk anymore. It is moving along at a respectable pace.

Please post your contact information here or e-mail it to:
[email protected]

Cuda Ramey

Apr 25, 2002
Let me introduce myself here, I am Lisa Donahue aka LMD1510...many of you have every right to question who I am and what I bring to the table, so this post will officially address that....

I am first and foremost a longtime fan and supporter of bay area music, many labels on this board can attest to that first hand. I approached Cuda a few weeks ago regarding this group and exchanged and discussed many ideas and concepts that I have as a fan and from a marketing/business perspective.

I have experience in accounting with a governmental agency as well as management experience in a large retail/service establishment and a degree in Managerial Economics from the University of California, Davis.

My motivation in helping with this group is to support and help increase the exposure and sales of the many artists and labels that I support myself. That being said, I look forward to working with Cuda and B-12 as well as J-Locc and all of the participating labels and can't wait to see how far we can take this thing. Feel free to contact me... [email protected]