Bay Area Rap/Hip Hop Award Show...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Been done before by Hip Hop Slam and 4080 and there was no drama.

I don't see why it shouldn't be done again.

I still have the booklet from the old Bay Area Hip Hop awards if you want ideas about what awards were given out and who did the voting.

Let me know. I'd like to get involved.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Got your PM. When you get a minute send another with a number to reach you at and I'll give you a call as soon as I dig up the booklet from the awards. I have to go to my storage to find it so shoot that number and I'll probably call by Monday night.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
If it's serious, get me involved.

My old business partner and friend, Billy Jam, was behind the old Bay Area Hip Hop awards, so I have a good idea of how to do it right.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
Sounds dope.
Make it so anybody can vote artists and fans.
Album Of the Year:
Colabo of the Year:
Best new artist on the rise:
Music Video of the year:
Best live performer:
Compilation of the year:
Mixtape of the year:

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
me & b12 were gunna do this last year &the year b4 that to do it right will take a miracle and getting everyone will be another miracle and then it wont be that much drama between rappers but thats alot of different neighborhoods in one building! Good luck bascially this is The Bay Area!

Apr 25, 2002
There was talk about having a Siccness Awards or something like that a while back, not a live show but definitely some recognition. It might go down next year wait and see.

Sep 18, 2003
Yet another way for the "chosen" few to pat themselves on the back, and give props to themselves. It would be a good idea if you were able to get impartial people to actually sit down and listen to whatever materials that are up for awards, then vote.