BATMAN THE DARK KNIGHT TRAILER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I'm so fucking hyped for this movie. My dick gets hard when ever someone mentions it.

I also hear Cobblepot will make an appearance in the movie. We also get to see Joker throw acid on Dent's face turning him into Two Face.

I hope they don't start killing off the villians like they did in the old ones. I hope they just get locked up.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
looks tight...my best friend is fuckin obsessed with batman...dude's 25 and still loves the shit.

the last batman was pretty decent...hopefully this one is just as good or better.

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
the trailer is dope.....i will admit thought that that kid playing the joker was gonna be a slap in the face to the version that Jack played in the first batman movie...but i was impressed just by the few scenes that were shown in that trailer....looks like a real sycotic kat in that movie and im gonna actually see this batman movie unlike the others

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
saw the preview last nite during I am legend

looks pretty sick.....

dude hella reminds me of jack nicholson tooo

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
WHERE U JOKER HATERS @ NOW?
I think youre referring to when myself and others confessed a lil bit of
disapointment that the JOKERs face is makeup
and not part of his face as it should be....
some folks were talkin bout how HEATH LEDGER
shouldnt be playing him....although I am not one of those,
i hope he DOES match or even surpass NICHOLSONS portrayal,
cuz otherwise u will have the majority of people disappointed
instead of just a few comic purists like myself
that want them to stik to the real details....
so there was no hate,
just folks expressing that theyre fukin up before they even start.......

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
My opinion on this, I really hope they pull off Joker the right way. The insane killer Joker, not the "let me make corny jokes while I spray water at you from my flower" Joker. The older Batman movies were made to be funny and campy which made it so you couldn't take anyone serious. The Batman Begins was clean as fuck, it had a more serious, darker grimy tone to it. Another reason I liked it was because they used Scare Crow, he was a believable character, nothing was cartoony about the guy. This one should be the same, don't make Joker cartoony, make him a serious demented killer that's murdering babies or some shit. That's the Joker Heath Ledger needs to be. From the images leaked it hopefully looks like it'll be that way. If you read comic or even know about the history of them, this is the Joker I'm looking for: