Barry Bonds

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
That makes me sad. Barry will always be one of my favorite ball players, and Steroids or not, I want to see him break the Home Run Record.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
seriously. i just dont get how so many people can wish ill will upon a player thats going to break a record. again, its not JUST steroids...and the funny thing is people always supported "bad guys" like Rodman, Bill Laimbeer, people like that, and they felt it was necessary. i mean, a lot of the shit he said was true, hes not being a bitch..u cant deny the media has had it out for him.

Sep 29, 2004
^^ u rite, and steriods doesnt help hand eye coordination, they wont even throw the ball near the plate, every time they do it's AT LEAST a double, bonds is truly the greatest hitter of all time, he could hit anyone, as long as the ball comes across the plate

Apr 25, 2002
BROWN GUERRERO said:
YOU NEED TO QUIT ACTIN LIKE A BITCH AND STOP WATCHIN THE MEDIA MAKE BARRY OUT TO THE WORLDS BIGGEST DICK HEAD. IVE MET BARRY AND HE IS COOL AS FUCK!!
Barry had a mistress who is out trying to make money off his name and she's putting herself and him in the news.

Barry associated himself with Balco who was giving players illegal and banned drugs, they got him in the news.

The media is not out to get Barry. He chose to associate himself with these people so his name is going to come up in the news. What the fuck is the media supposed to do? They still cover every single one of his home runs, that's not good? Get his dick out of your mouth and think about it like a logical human being.

Jan 9, 2004
I guess Barry figures whats the point since everyone is watching his every move and it will be 10 times harder to take his 'roids without tipping anyone off. Plus he's 40, he's going to take a lot longer to heal, even with the 'roids. If he does come back, watch him hit about 10 HR's all year.

Aug 20, 2004
Fuck that...Barry Bonds is a fuckin asshole...my boy met him and ended up cussin him out cus he was such a fuckin prick...but most sports stars are...so no surprises there....

Mar 6, 2005
THE MEDIA AND FANS CAN BASH ON HIM ALL THEY WANT, BUT I GARUNTEE U THAT ONCE HE LEAVES THE GAME EVERYONE IS GONNA MISS HIM AND REALIZE THAT THEY WERE LOOKING AT NOT THE GREATEST BASEBALL PLAYER BUT THE GREATEST ATHELTE EVER AND THEY NEVER HAD A CHANCE TO APPRICIATE IT. DAYM THIS IS GAY AS FUCC, THE GIANTS SEASON IS ALREADY IN THE DUMP.

Mar 18, 2004
WWW.TURFDOUT.COM
UPSTATE NICCA said:
THE MEDIA AND FANS CAN BASH ON HIM ALL THEY WANT, BUT I GARUNTEE U THAT ONCE HE LEAVES THE GAME EVERYONE IS GONNA MISS HIM AND REALIZE THAT THEY WERE LOOKING AT NOT THE GREATEST BASEBALL PLAYER BUT THE GREATEST ATHELTE EVER AND THEY NEVER HAD A CHANCE TO APPRICIATE IT. DAYM THIS IS GAY AS FUCC, THE GIANTS SEASON IS ALREADY IN THE DUMP.
yea man u said it correct.... also like i said b4....... everybody said he was gone breake babe ruth record, but now erybody just hatin... fuck the media

K

KAH

FUCK THE MEDIA I HOPE BARRY COMES BACK BREAKS THE RECORD & THEN SAYS FUCK ALL THE MEDIA & RETIRES AT THE TOP WHERE HE DESERVES TO BE HE HAS ALWAYS PUT UP GOOD NUMBERS.

SLY

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2004
www.theslyshow.com
G-Dubb said:
Anyone who blames the media simply isn't paying attention.
Spoken like a true oakland a's fan.

i dont care if he took steriodz or not, he's still the best, steriodz dont turn anyone into a SUPERSTAR PLAYER 110%,,,, it takes skill too do what he does.... and one of my fav players.... go giants!

Apr 25, 2002
SLY said:
Spoken like a true oakland a's fan.

i dont care if he took steriodz or not, he's still the best, steriodz dont turn anyone into a SUPERSTAR PLAYER 110%,,,, it takes skill too do what he does.... and one of my fav players.... go giants!
I've yet to see proof of how the media is out to get him. He's blaming the media for his own mistakes (associating with this chick and associating with Balco.) This is nobodys fault but his own. Every major ballplayer gets a negative story written about them once in a while... What's happening to him is no different. He's coming out with complete nonsense, saying shit like you guys are out to destroy me, you guys wanted to drag me down, you wanted me to jump off the bridge, etc., it's completely fucking absurd. If you can show me otherwise, be my guest.