Barack Obama's New World Order

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2006
you are brilliant sir Creedie, for you have pulled the cloth from over my eyes! How I must give you gifts and sincere praise for such a brilliant observation. I am not part of the civilization of sheep anymore because of your intelligence! Bravo, touche! Why, a european must absolutely, positively know where america is going in one of the most unsure times in history, especially on the siccness message board. If it wasn't for siccness's highway of scholarship, i would be politically fucked in the a

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Every time "New World Order" is mentioned anywhere, conspiracy folks jump up and say "I told you so".

Fucking Sheeple.

Mar 18, 2003
This is such a tired concept. And that's not to say there is no truth at all to it. But to post in here as if your breaking ground or showing anyone something they haven't seen a hundred times is just boring as fuck.

Feb 15, 2006
im not debating the fact neo-liberalism exist or the fact everyday we lose rights , but everytime you call it the NWO or the Illmuninati you sound like a douche or a fucking nut case
as long as there is substens behinde it i really se no problem in calling it the NWO.i mean there are mountin of evidence that such a thing does exist from the elites own books,publications and academic work to good political analysis about the subject and the hardest piece of evidence that it all is happening in front of our eyes. THink people get hung up on certain termonolegy because they feel that some words might belong to a certain group i think thats stupid and if anybody feel that way i think its time to grow up.if you have emotional issus with words then what you are really doing is behaving like conditioned dog instead of the bell you reacting to words.

May 4, 2002
so i googled this fema camp and found some videos that were vcr based from the early 90's. a quick question. is the local county fairground considered a " fema camp" i mean it has "subway" doors and barbwire fences and gas lines, it also has many buildings . it is also located near a few hospitals and police stations.