Bam Bam Bigelow passes away

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2004
WWE.com has learned that former WWE Superstar Scott "Bam Bam" Bigelow has passed away in Florida.

Kevin Doll, the Public Information Director for the Pasco County Sheriff's Office confirmed that Bigelow was found dead early this morning in his home in Hudson, Fla.

"We can confirm that Scott Bigelow was found in his home this morning. At this time the cause of death is unknown," Doll told WWE.com.

Doll also confirmed that the Pasco-Pinellas Counties medical examiner has taken the body and an autopsy will be performed.

Bigelow, 45, worked for WWE, ECW and WCW extensively throughout his 20-year sports-entertainment career. A former ECW Champion, ECW Television Champion and WCW Tag Team Champion, he is perhaps best known for his rivalry with Lawrence Taylor that culminated in the main event of WrestleMania XI in 1995.

Stay tuned to WWE.com as more on Bigelow's passing becomes available

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
Damn,I liked that dude.I got a little story on Bam Bam.I was at the Palladium in the early 90's in Frisco.My cuz was the head dj there so I had gotten me and my homies in free.Were all wrestling fans to.Anyways,were chillin and in walks Razor Ramone,Virgil,Bam Bam and one of the Von Erichs.We was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaa....So we strike a conversation with these cats.My boy pulled Razor to the side and told him how he thought it was great he finally got the Intercontinental belt.Razor told us it payed off his house......My other boy was talkin with Bam Bam and he was lookin for some weed.I'm like...wheres Bam Bam and I turn my head and he's walkin in the bathroom with my homie......My boy breaks him off everything we had and they come out the bathroom and Bam has his arm around my boy and their both laughin like they been friends for years...Im like WTF....Apparently if we had more weed he would of swooped that up to.Bam asked us if we had a pager number cuz he would holla at us when he came to do shows here in the Bay so he can get that greenery.He caught us all at a time when all our pagers were shut off....No number exchange....We all kicked it for about 10 minutes more and they bounced...Bam was a cool dude......