BALLED OUT 'THE SILVER & BLACK ALBUM' PICK UP YOUR COPY NOW!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 23, 2002
www.connectedinc.net
BALLED OUT 'THE SILVER & BLACK ALBUM' IS DOING WELL AND FOR THOSE WHO HAVE'NT PICKED IT UP ARE MISSING OUT. WHO ELSE BUT CONNECTED INC BRING YOU COUGNUT AND SPEEDY LOC ON THE SAME FUCKING TRACK. OR WHO BRINGS TRACKS LIKE 'WE'VE SEEN DEATH' AND 'I'M STILL HERE'.SHIT THIS ALBUM IS IN PARTS OF NEW YORK, COLORADO, DAMN NEAR EVERYWHERE. ALL BECAUSE OF THE TREMENDOUS SUPPORT WE'VE BEEN GETING. MAKING IT POSSIBLE FOR A NORTENO TO COMPETE WITH THE OVER SATURATED SURENO MUSIC AND NOT TO MENTION THAT REST OF THE INDUSTRY. SHIT WE SELLING MORE THEN MOST ARTIST AND GETTING BREAKS THAT WOULD ONLY SEEM POSSIBLE FOR MAINSTREAM RAP.WE ARE REPRESSING 'THE SILVER & BLACK ALBUM' AGAIN AND ARE ABOUT TO FLOOD TEXAS AND KANSAS WITH EM'. WE GOTTA GET THAT CALI SUPPORT.PUT BALLED OUT 'THE SILVER & BLACK ALBUM' IN YOUR DECK AND LISTEN TO 'BAYSICKS' OR TO 'WIN,LOSE,OR DRAW' AND SEE WHAT I MEAN.
BALLED OUT 'THE SILVER & BLACK ALBUM' IN STORES NOW!

LET'S KEEP SUPPORTING, PICK UP A PEN AND WRITE TELL' EM YOU WANNA SEE OUR ARTISTS IN THEIR MAGAZINE, DO AN ARTICLE ON LIL.CONER. SHIT LET'S SEE WOODIE ON THE COVER!

WWW.CONNECTEDINC.NET

Apr 15, 2003
Lil Coner- i been spreading the word all over colorado handing out those flyers you sent me been spreading them through out the state from my northern part of colorado all way to Pueblo. Good shit i be sending some flyers to my homeboy in garden city to hand em out over there good shit !

Jun 12, 2003
thats hella tight 2 c a northerncali latin doing big things like ur self lil coner...make power moves blowing up representing the yay..keep doing ur thang and i am sure u gunna be a major factor in this industry..and baysicks is hella hard check that track out it reps the yay well lolz

Feb 24, 2004
i'll i see in kansas is fucking scrap music and the rest is black shit that i dont like. i barely see any darkroom cds, a couple of woodie cds but thats it.

Dec 13, 2004
www.connectedinc.net
@ LIL.KEE OFF THE RECORDS BOUGHT ALBUMS OF US NUMEROUS TIMES AND FROM CITY HALL, THE THING IS THEY BUY SMALL AMOUNTS THEN WHEN THEY SELL OUT THEY TAKE FOR EVER TO RE-ORDER. THAT'S A BIG PROBLEM WITH A LOT OF STORES AND IT REALLY HOLDS US BACK. AS FOR THOSE IN KANSAS CITY GO TO STREET SIDE AND 7 TH HEAVEN AND PICK UP SOME OF OUR TITLES.THANK ALL YA'LL FOR THE CONTINUED SUPPORT, TRUST ME WE AT CONNECTED INC JUST GET MORE INTO THE HUSTLE AS TIMES GOES ON ESE AND SHITS GONNA POP. JUST THE OTHER DAY LIL.CONER WAS JUST A NAME ON A FLYER NOW HE'S ON HIS FORTH RELEASE GETTING THE EXPOUSURE HE NEEDS. AND THEY SAY KILLERS AINT SMART.
BALLED OUT 'THE SILVER & BLACK ALBUM' IN STORES NOW!

Sep 2, 2003
ayc coner about a week or so ago i bout the "GAME UNTOLD" album off ur website, and today in the mail i recieced the wrong cd. instead i recieved the "savage life" cd. i was wondering how i can get the cd that i actually wanted? please get back to me bro!

Sep 2, 2003
oh koo shit coner thanx for the free bee, ill be waitin for that game untold ! and do u have a pay pal link to re-order the mama tried cd with the north side saprano video in it?

Dec 13, 2004
www.connectedinc.net
YEAH, EVERYTHING IS MOVING ALONG GENTE, WE REALLY TRYING TO GET BALLED OUT 'THE SILVER & BLACK ALBUM' OUT THERE. WE JUST REPRESSED IT CAUSE WE GOTTA PUT PEOPLE UP ON THIS ALBUM.JUST SENT A FEW HUNDRED OUT TO TEXAS TODAY SO ALL YOU TEJANOS KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR IT.THOSE WHO CAN'T FIND IT AND HAVE'NT PICKED IT UP YET, YOU SEE ALL THE COMMENTS, THE ALBUM IS HOT! YOU CAN PURCHASE IT ON WWW.CONNECTEDINC.NET