Bakersfield cant hang wit the sco

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2003
Me and my errelevant was up in Bakersfield cuz i heard it was poppin but them weak ass niggas couldn't hang wit my boy errelevant, we was at a club and they was havin open mic night and my nigga just got up there and started spittin heat and them weak ass niggas couldn't handle it, all of sudden we was gettin madd love from all the bitches and them weak ass niggas, They was lovin us niggas from the sco i popiin my colla and doing the get low on stage and the bitches was going crazy. Then we put on my niggas cd and it was like i was sellin crack and it was going out of style man they was lovin us it was a done deal

Jan 20, 2003
ya my boy was at that club, he said u guys were crazy and had the place jumpin like fuck. he said u guys were representing the sco in a major way and he said everyone there wants errelevent to come back for another performance. i don't know if he was exagerating or not but he said some other nigga, i guess he meant errelevent's boy ( i guess that's u) had bitches booty naked on stage and shit. post up a thread next time u guys are gonna perform somewhere cuz that shit sounded crazy. good luck to yall and way to represent!!!

Jan 20, 2003
hey i think i know that dude u r talkin bout moe. lol. how u know that mothafucka? fa real though bakersfield must have been in awe when errelevent and that dude came down there and tore it up. that's some funny shit, i could imagine them fools goin crazy when that mothafucka was gettin low on stage!!!! lol.

Jan 20, 2003
i think that mothafucka was trying to come across like they were in awe of errelevent and his boy and their talent or something. it sounded like the place was going off though. i agree though vamps

Jan 20, 2003
my potna that was down in bakersfield is from long beach. he happened to be down there visiting some potnas from back in the day. they went to that club that night and called me the next day and told me pretty much the same story that errelevent's boy posted. all them fools are from L.B.C. and were impressed by those guys on stage so maybe it wasn't just the cowtown.

Aug 15, 2002
BIG REESE LOC1 said:
I got love for Bakersfield. I dont know bout the rappers from out there, but them neighborhoods be puttin it down
yeah i got alot of family out there. i'm always down there.niggas out there be sick. maybe its the heat. i luv it out there everytime i go i come back wit a computer or dvd player or speakers or somethin somebody stole and sold for 35 dollars.

Jan 20, 2003
psilo: i first heard that shit in one of my boys car and i also heard some dude bumpin that shit at a houseparty. then i checked that shit out on northern-ridaz.com . it's got the whole album on it. it's a weird site though right above the m of .com of northern ridaz on the homepage is a little arrow. u put your mouse on that shit without clicking and it goes down. i'd definitely check that shit out cuz it's got some shit that's str8 knockin. i think he's got little snippets on mp3.com/errelevent too but i'd recommend listening to the whole thing cuz that shit is tight. i bought that shit thru friscostreetshow.com but i think it's in most stores in the bay.