Bad news about "The Best Of Daygo City" creator Young Mass in the SD Reader

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 13, 2008
www.youngmass.com
Bad news about "The Best Of Daygo City" creator Young Mass in the San Diego Reader / Hip-Hop Hard Time:http://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/2010/mar/17/blurt1/

“Young Mass is booked at the City of Las Vegas Detention Center for a domestic issue and for giving false info to the police,” says 40oz Chris at Massterpiece Entertainment. The local hip-hop artist — real name Derrick Stanton — was working in a Vegas recording studio on an upcoming H-Ryda album, Half Dead, Half Livin’, HRN1: The Virus.

“From what I know, it’s an old charge, but he never completed the community service. Good news is that before he got locked up he was able to release his mix tape Uggly.” The mix tape includes an unreleased reference track, “Misery,” which Mass recorded for Dr. Dre’s still-unreleased album Detox, produced by a Huntington Beach producer named Cras Bangaz.

“Mass decided to release it after artists like Ludacris [“OG’s Theme”] and T.I. [“Coming Back”] leaked their own Detox reference tracks after giving up on Detox ever seeing the light of a sunny California day.”

At this writing, Las Vegas police were unable to provide any additional information. Says Chris, “I guess the police make sure that ‘What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.’ ”

http://www.myspace.com/massterpiece

Mar 8, 2010
YEAH I HEARD OF OLD BOY ONLY THRU THE READER THO NO MUSIC .. ISNT HE SIGNING WIT DEATH ROW..... HE WAS FUCKING WIT SUGE KNIGHT @ ONE POINT SUGE GOT KNOCKED OUT BY THE BARBER SHOP KID LOL.. HAVENT HEARD FROM HIM SINCE..!

Jul 10, 2007
www.facebook.com
Chris WTF!!!!!!????

UPDATE:

Young Mass has THREE Albums dropping very soon and will he will be released before summer. Tour Dates are currently in negotiations and will be posted at a later date.

Mass is not signing with Death Row. You can download his mixtape Uggly on DatPiff.com. We are currently in the making of a lot of projects ready for the summer. And the music is already recorded..... Stay Tuned

I personally am listening and mixing the tracks as we speak and.... Ya'll ain't ready. We still out here gettin it in Lil Bro. Keep ya head up! Self Made nigha!!!!

Jul 10, 2007
www.facebook.com
I don't kno for sure but it's within tha next 2 weeks. I just sent him off some mail wit money for his books and all. Hit me up for the address. Him and my other Patna got picked up together so he had all the info when he made bail but they put a hold on Mass. Next time hit me when any show info. You kno I kan factor in if he make it or not!