Bad Girls Club

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
anybody fuck with this show? i watched since last season....of course i started watchin it cus the bitches but its a real interesting show........

its pretty gay posting this, but its pretty un-gay watching it.........

Apr 6, 2009
I think yall just dont wanna admit u guys think like females so this show is somethin yall can relate too, I can focus on the tits and ass but hearin bla bla bla bitch drama shit really fucks wit it, if yall watch it on mute then u get a pass but on the real this is like a show u would masterbate to in private like a soap opera or some shit

Apr 25, 2002
I think yall just dont wanna admit u guys think like females so this show is somethin yall can relate too, I can focus on the tits and ass but hearin bla bla bla bitch drama shit really fucks wit it, if yall watch it on mute then u get a pass but on the real this is like a show u would masterbate to in private like a soap opera or some shit
1. watching it on mute would be some virgin shit......

2. if masterbating to bad girls club is like masterbating to soap operas then i'll just take your word for it.......that is also some virgin shit, sooooooo ima go ahead and do the math here......

May 9, 2002
This show is no different than any of the other 100 "reality" shows that are on TV now...and that INCLUDES Jersey Shore. So, I guess anyone who watched Jersey Shore is a faggot too. Which you might wanna be careful labeling people, because there are some very ungay people who watch it RELIGIOUSLY...in fact, there is a fuckin 10 page thread on the show IN THIS VERY FORUM.

And either way, why should we give a shit what you think is "gay"? I really dont care about your opinion. I just find it funny that you think a show that is 100% slutty women = gay. Sorry, you're gay for thinking that is gay. Straight up (c wut I deed ther?).

Jan 7, 2004
I Pukokeki said it right, it's not much different than any other reality TV show except this one is based on slutty women that are drunk 90% of the time wearing almost nothing and making out with each other and top of all of that they are all a hot mess, once again just like other shows, it's like a disaster that you can't take your eyes off. Oh and that chick Erika is got a thick ass and thighs.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
They need better lookin hoes on there, and when I say that I mean in the face, better looking, I'm not complaining tho those bitches hardly wear clothes on that shit...they're pretty nasty tho, if they're gonna have a lot of lesbians like they have on this one, at least have some decent lookin ones.

Jan 9, 2009
They need better lookin hoes on there, and when I say that I mean in the face, better looking, I'm not complaining tho those bitches hardly wear clothes on that shit...they're pretty nasty tho, if they're gonna have a lot of lesbians like they have on this one, at least have some decent lookin ones.
I THINK THE BAD HOES ARE STEERING CLEAR OF THIS SHOW..
THEY ARE ONLY GETTIN THAT SECOND TIER LEVEL OF BITCHES.

CUZ AT TEH END OF THE DAY, ALL THESE BITCHES LOOK STUPID.
AT LEAST ON THE VH1 SHOWS THEM HOES LAUNCH QUASI CAREERS
HOSTING PARTIES AT CLUBS AND SHIT..

ALL THESE BITCHES DO IS DRINK, FIGHT AND EAT PUSSY.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
^^haha! Yea!

On a side note y'all ever seen that chicc on I love money? Da 1 wit the piercings in her cheeks? Bitch is fuccin badd, breh! Just thought I throw that fine ass broad in2 conversation