BABY BASH'S NEW SINGLE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2003
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF BABY BASH'S NEW SINGLE
" SHORTY DOO WOP " feat: RUSSELL LEE & PERLA CRUZ
PRODUCED BY: HAPPY P

IT'S MAKE'IN IT'S WAY ON THE RADIO COMING FROM DOWN SOTUH & MIDWEST NOW CALI THEN NATION

HE DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
DAMN BASH KILLING 'EM OFF

GOOD WORK

IMAGE OF PIMP BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE MODE LOK'Z

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
This coming from:

A) A guy who has never released ANYTHING but talks REAL big

and

B) Doesn't even LIVE in the Bay

Tadou you always quick to judge somebody when you should be workin on your OWN shit homie...real chop

Apr 25, 2002
Hey Tadou, You're a living piece of shit. Your music sucks, you're an idiot and I feel shorted everytime I spend 5 seconds of my life reading one of your faggot ass posts. You'll never do anything in the music industry and whatever degree you end up with, you'll never use it you McDonalds ass motherfucker.

Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:
Mark: I dont need to live in the Bay to respond to the subject of this thread: "TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF BABY BASH'S NEW SINGLE." I hold no grudge against Bash himself (notice, 3rd person "they" reference earlier); I just don't like the single selection, period, and am, if ANYTHING, irritated that they didn't choose a 2nd single like "Tha Chop" or "Image of a Pimp" instead.

On a side note, you can e-mail me for a copy of my debut album, which has been out for some 4 months now. The price is $14 plus $3 shipping. The address is [email protected] . Thanks.

This dude has always been a moron. The are of course gonna select radio friendly singles, like ALWAYS. Those two songs are not radio friendly.

Also, who in their fuckin right mind would buy your album for 17 dollars??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

If you are seriously tryin to make a career, damn start small. Although, I might give YOU 17 dollars to keep the motherfucker.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Just because his album doesn't sound like some 93-96 shit doesn't mean hes not reppin the bay u pole smoker.

Personally I think its funny to see everyone who never gave a fuck bout Beesh back in the day- ride my homies dick now that hes on tour- got a major album and is doing something.

I hope my boy hits platinum - still haven't seen the video but I heard its real coo.

WHAT UP MODE LOKZ-HOLLA AT YA BOY!