BABY BASH 'S SHORTY DOOWOP HIT'S THE BAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2003
YOUR BOY " BABY BASH " DONE DID IT , ONE MORE TIME!...
WILD 94.9 IS SPINING BABY BASH'S NEW SIGLE
" SHORTY DOOWOP " IN STEADY ROTATION " NOW "
OFF OF BABY BASH'S NEW ALBUM
" THA SMOKIN' NEPHEW "

I THINK THAT SHIT IS CLEAN , SOUNDS REAL NICE
RUSSELL LEE AND SOME NEW BREEZY NAME PERLA CRUZ
ROCK THE HOOK!...
SOME REAL MAINSTREAM TYPE SHIT , I LIKE IT
HAPPY ON THE THE KEY'S YOU CANT LOSE!!!.....

GOOD SHIT BASH ,
KEEP TAKE'IN THIS LATIN SHIT TO THE NEXT LEVEL

ONE,
BIG MODE LOK'Z

GREG GEEZY " HOLLA AT YA BOY "

Aug 27, 2003
^^

i feel his best beats were on Young Bleeds Balls and My Word, and Concentration Camp...

i was thinking too, suga suga has the same feel to it as #3 on Thizelle Washington, that blues guitar is the shit. probably my favorite track next to #5.

Nov 8, 2003
um...ofcourse WILD is SPINNING this shit..thats what payolla does homie...BASH is signed to one of the biggest labels in the fuckin world...UNIVERSAL wich owns bad boy..and interscope and every fucking thing...so thats why hes gettin played..its not like 'oh wow hes from the bay..lets all request him'...so quit that shit already got dammit...

'I give cool J props but thats where it stops'

WestSide Connection!!!!

'Theres so many rappers in love...on the radio!!!...theres so many fake ass thugs...on the radio!!!'

hahaha...

Sep 18, 2002
www.thejacka.com
eNDiGo said:
[B...UNIVERSAL wich owns bad boy..and interscope and every fucking thing...so thats why hes gettin played..its not like 'oh wow hes from the bay..lets all request him'...so quit that shit already got dammit...

Universal does not own BAd boy....universal is only distributing bad boy...puff is a smart man, and owns all master recording in the past and present bad boy catalog.....

Sep 13, 2002
yea like cube and mack 10 aint been hollywood for a minute. i love how you quote these cats.

mack 10 used to get his hair done at a solan in north hollywood where he loved to kick it. cube been a movie star making weeker movies less violent less drugs each time out.

but now WSCG drops again and he on some hood shit???????????

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
proppa said:
cube been a movie star making weeker movies less violent less drugs each time out.

but now WSCG drops again and he on some hood shit???????????
That's called WELL ROUNDED ACTING!! Cube isn't gonna go out and be a gangsta in every movie. He's a business man, don't forget that...dude has a degree in engineering or some shit like that!!

Nobody bashed 'Pac when he played LUCKY in Poetic Justice...actors act, which means they do anything...and any actor knows...you do a better job when you play a character that lives the complete opposite of your real life!!

May 13, 2003
eNDIGIRL, DONT COME ON MY SHIT AND ACT LIKE YOU KNOW MY BOY BASH, YOU DONT KNOW MY NIGGA FOOL
LL COOL J IS WEAK AS FUCK " WORD IZ BRON ON THAT "
WEST SIDE CONNECTION , MY BOY FROM THE BIG SAN JO FRED WRECK IS THE NIGGA THAT DID THE NEW SINGLE WITH NATE DOGG' NOW WHAT! YOU DONT KNOW SHIT
YOU CAN HATE ON DEEZ NUTZ

AND LOKSTA
BASH IS MY NIGGA SO DONT HATE ON MY NIGGA SHIT
AND AS FOR ALL THAT GAY SHIT ,
YOU CAN MISS ME WITH ALL THAT
NIGGA I GET MORE BREEZY THEN YOU'LL EVER GET
YOU SOULD ASK SOME BODY, IF YOU KNOW SOME BODY
AND YOU DONT KNOW SHIT!

ONE LOVE TO ALL THE REAL NIGGAS ON BRAT

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
SWMUZIK 2K3 said:
eNDIGIRL, DONT COME ON MY SHIT AND ACT LIKE YOU KNOW

ONE LOVE TO ALL THE REAL NIGGAS ON BRAT
1. that's right this is his shit......hahahahahahahaha
he started this BRAT....um I mean B.A.R.T
not ju!!!!!!!!!!!

2. now about this brat thing ju mean da brat?
and is she from chi-town or form the bay? ....can ju fill me in playa
?

2. why are all jure homies large and you....well defending them like you are gonna change some one's mind about what they like or dislike, now I am not trying to come at you side ways but asking you to help me understand were you are coming from

love and respect....
slowpoke