*BABY BASH* my words...and MY OPINION on MR NEPHEW...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
I gotta speak on this:

1. Every Interview I have ever seen or Heard Bash do, He has let it be known He is From Vallejo California. He just spoke on it on Power 106 on THURSDAY. He has always gave it up to 40, Mac Dre and Tony Francis and the Bay. BEFORE AND AFTER HIS DEAL!

2. I have talked to Bash about this and he said "I Represent Game". "Thats what I represent"

3. Just cuz he aint Hollerin Bay Area in every song dont mean He aint representin.

4. If you latin and you hating on Bash. YOU ARE A MUTHUFUCKIN FAGGOT! He is Reppin Latins, Putting it down for Latins, and opening doors for all of us!

5. HE MAKES HITS! PERIOD

6. He is traveling all across the country, Doing sold out shows, Creepin up Billboard, always Letting people know he is from the bay. And still Kept it real with all his HOMIES, and FANS.

7. Beesh got his OWN sound. He aint FOLLOWING ANYONE. From the bay or anywhere else.

Finally, this is the MUSIC BUSINESS. And My Nigga Bash Is BIG Business. So to all the cats that just started rappin last week, sitting at home Hatin on Bash and Listening to Bay albums that came out in 93. CUT IT OUT!

Greg MF Geezell

Nov 8, 2003
I respect ya post D.U.G.O.U.T.....thats real shit right there...you right mayne..but i just cant stand sloppy simple minded rappers...it just annoys the shit outa me...BABY BASH makes too short look like canibus..in my opinion...

hes the new mellenium NB Ridaz...

but i got love for yallz...

Jan 20, 2003
Lil Rebel said:
Am i the only one who don't like the song "Suga Suga"

Can yall at least tell me what songs are good
i don't like that song at all, the only people feelin it are the people who listen to 94.9 24/7 and the beesh fans will always love anything he puts out even if it's a shitty r&b type song

Feb 5, 2003
GET OFF BASH DICK!!! I`M AS BAY AREA AS IT GETS & BASH IS SHOWIN` ME LOVE!!! HE DIDNT HAVE TO PUT ME OR JAY TEE ON T.S.N. OR INVITE ME TO VIDEO SHOOTS & TO ROCK LOWRIDER SHOWZ.....but HE DID!IF YOU OPEN `MOKIN NEPHEW ALBUM COVER,THEM IS 2 BAY AREA FACTORS HE STANDIN WITH!!(FREE DIDDY!)NOT NO INTERNET CRITICS,FACTORS DOG! HOW CAN YOU HATE ON THAT?!?!?

Sep 13, 2002
the bay has been and seems like it will now for ever be on some bitch shit.

because the fact is 40 can fuck with little john and justin timberlake and fabulos but still get hellaaaaaaaaaaa love.

now beesh puts wax jay tee on his album. then some of his folks thats been down with that type of music.

and you go oh fuck him.

?????????????????????????????

40 "left the bay" 10 times harder then beesh did

he had the fucking song. THE BAY he let that shit get cut from the album.

and on the beesh poster boy comment. listin to the song fo sho feat e-40. beesh murders that track and spit 50 time better then 40.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

WAX FASE said:
GET OFF BASH DICK!!! I`M AS BAY AREA AS IT GETS & BASH IS SHOWIN` ME LOVE!!! HE DIDNT HAVE TO PUT ME OR JAY TEE ON T.S.N. OR INVITE ME TO VIDEO SHOOTS & TO ROCK LOWRIDER SHOWZ.....but HE DID!IF YOU OPEN `MOKIN NEPHEW ALBUM COVER,THEM IS 2 BAY AREA FACTORS HE STANDIN WITH!!(FREE DIDDY!)NOT NO INTERNET CRITICS,FACTORS DOG! HOW CAN YOU HATE ON THAT?!?!?
Im hella proud that Beesh put all these BART cats on his CD. Wax, Jay-Tee and Big Ice and Oral Bee all came hella tight, Beesh didnt have to do that.

Ive said it before, the bay and BART is full of haters, they dont wanna see any artists blow up. As soon as you get a little exposure the haters come out the woodwork. Its not like that in Texas, thats why folks like Beesh and Cellski are networking with Houston rappers.....

D

Deadly Game

^True spit....also agree wit everything said by Rae, Geezy and Wax......

Bash made a name for himself in Texas....the peeps out there love him and have loved him even before he went major so it aint got shit ta do wit radio play.....he prolly found more love out there cuz there is a bigger latino audience....but he never forgot where his roots grew....he just on another level like he was quoted sayin...hes a game rapper.....if you ever heard him describe himself he says somethin about Tom Petty being one of his influences.....you ever hear some Tom Petty??? well if you havent learn about it cuz he is a legend in his genre.....so if Beesh dont come out soundin too lyrical maybe its because he aint tryin ta be the latino Rakim or Jay Z.....he just into makin coo music and makin money......cant hate that.....

Nov 8, 2003
true that deadly....

wow 2 Love Song singles in a row...

i guess hes tryina be a latin ja rule not a latin jigga huh?

thats coo he'll flop like a giant tittie...