BABY BANDIT BLOOD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2009
:hurt:BABY BANDIT DELIVERY IS KILLIN ALL THEM SIDEWAYZ NIGGAZ BLOOD. BUT IF WE PUT MAcNIFIcENTS ISM N STREET cRED WITH BETAS BARS N PERSONALITY BLOOD. WE WOOULD HAVE ONE REAL ASS RAPPER BLOOD. SOMETHIN LIKE A BABY BANDIT BLOOD.:hurt:
KNOcKOUT

laze

Mar 15, 2009
SOMEBODY TOOK THE HATERADE OUT THE FREEZER AND TOOK IT TO THE FACE.WHAT ARE U SAYING.SOUNDS LIKE UR SAYING BETA DOESNT HAVE NO STREET CRED.C MON MAN U KNOW U B ON BETAS MYSPACE LISTENING 2 HIS MUSIC SCREAMIN SIDEWAYZ.
ALL 3 OF THOSE CATZ IS SOLID IN MY BOOK.1 BIG CITY LIKE ECAY SAY.STOP HATIN AND SUPPORT LOCAL ARTIST.SOME OF THESE CATZ ON HERE WITHTHEY CRITICISM DONT EVEN B FROM DAGO.ME MYSELF BORN AND A RAISED SHARPS MARY BIRCH WITH THE STORK ON TOP OF THE BUILDING AN I SUPPORT SD RAP 100.

May 12, 2008
Why niggas startin to hate on ma sidaz now a days? Fuck the bullshit, we dago! Let other niggas hate, not our own town.
Thats why dago music scene sucks...nobody supports, everybody charges each other for features like they stars, everybody cool to your face and gay ass fuck behind your back. If I was from dago and wanted to come up in music, The first thing I would do is LEAVE DAGO

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
lol...now that shit was funny..................hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....them niggas is solid man....mac and beta is my niggas and baby bandit 2.....aint 2many fukkin wit beta tho....i got 1 kutty i think n my book thats fukkin wit him n other then that he got it....mac spit that shit 2......i mean its different deliverys and different storys and lifestyles....u gotta really know a nigga 2 speak on street cred tho gangsta......

damng

Sicc OG
Apr 19, 2008
^^^ then you stay broke in this recession. OH WHA?!

shit, i can get a deal. all i gotta do is make up a dance to go wit those bars i spit. I SPIT HOT FIYA.

Apr 24, 2009
:hurt:BLOOD I FUcKS WIT SIDEWAYZ MUSIK BLOOD. TO LAZY BLOOD I KNOcK SIDEWAYZ IN MY RIDER BLOOD. WHAT IM SAYIN BLOOD IS THEY BOTH MAKE ONE BABY BANDIT BLOOD.:hurt:
KNOcKOUT