(B.Y.I Ent) Welcome To Rome Compilation Is Now Here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2007
just like i promised its here

The B.Y.I. producer, and pioneer of the "Latin Soul" sound, is bringing you a one-of-a-kind listening experience that incorporates the original samples leading right into the new music!

This compilation features guest appearances from Omar Cruz, Glasses Malone, Sick Jacken, Rick Ross, Jay-Z, Joell Ortiz, Turf talk and many more flowing over Rome's banging production.

Be on the look out for new Rome productions wherever you go, and get ready for Omar Cruz's "Sign Of The Cruz" album, Dropping On B.Y.I/Intercope/geffen which will feature plenty of heat from Rome.

download here

http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/mixtapes/rome-welcome_to_rome-(dubcnn).zip

Sep 4, 2007
rome is dope but sick jacken of psycho realm was sampeling 'latin soul' before rome even
made his first beat,on the psycho realm self titled lp sick jacken sampled king clave,and ralfi pagan,so rome is not the pioneer of latin soul sound.

Jun 26, 2007
sick jacken is not a producer, but who ever produced his shit were using that style so were the same people that produce for pun & countless other latin rappers, so you can say the producers that produce for jacken stole it from the producers from pun...... but rome does it different, rome came with his own twist playing the sample at the end which none of them were doing,..... rome made a name for him self using that style and does it better than alot of other latin producers, there's so many latin producers doing it but the homie rome stands out, which is why he's now working with big name producers like cool & Dre, Dre goes nuts when he hears the shit rome produces, Dre even come all the way from miami to come to LA to fuck with rome thats respect, i mean when think about it cool & Dre and numbers of platinum selling records they produce and who is rome ? and there showing him all kinds of respect, rome is a youngsta dude is still young wait till the sign of the cruz drops, this is just throw away beats you'r hearing now, and those tracks on the compilation are just people that come to his studio and fuck with him, do you here the different style of beats he makes ? to fit anybodies style, theres rappers from LA to NY to SD to the bay to VA to Miami all on the mixtape, all different styles

and i should point out he never called himself the pioneer of latin soul that name was given to him

Sep 4, 2007
sick jacken is a producer pendejo read the credits on his releases,he's also has his own labels,rebel music group,sick symphonies,and is a member of the drug lab[production crew].you obiously dont know what your talking about sick jacken has been making dope music for a long ass time.

Jun 26, 2007
well this ain't about sick jacken, this about ROME and the welcome to ROME Compilation, if you wanna talk about sick jacken, and his career make you'r own thread, im here to promote the homie rome not sick jacken or talk about any other rapper and what there doing

ITS B.Y.I BITCHHHHH

Apr 11, 2005
It's weired how many scraps watch the forum without posting and when they wait to get a little chance to open up their trap. I do the same on the Icandy thread, but that has it's own motive. Are the scraps always watching? Hmmm....