B-REAL OF CYPRESS HILL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2004
I asked this question in the Southern Cali forum but I might as well post it here too. Anyway do any of ya'll know if B-real is a Sureno?

Cause I was watching this old video Eastcoast Westcoast killaz and in B-Reals verse they show him with a bunch of fake tats on his face, and one of the tats said SUR in big letters. And there were a bunch of Eses standing behind him with shirts that said "Southside" on it. I've never seen him reppin the Sur before, so I thought this was a little wierd. Anyway what do ya'll think, is he a Southsider or naw?

Oct 10, 2004
supposbly hes a blood but when a major record label get behind you,you have to do things you dont or wouldnt want to do i have herd of this video and truthfully i wouldnt doubt it see you gotta remember them fools aint gangstas there entertainers so what ever makes a buck theyll do
in my mind they aint skraps or bloods or any gang for that matter there just some played out dudes trying to make a buck

Apr 27, 2004
he's supposed to be a blood but he's sponsored by surwear clothing company or some shit like that. that fools too famous to bang anyway. he probably just kicks back and gets high all day.

hey but it aint easy to bang and put in any kind of work when youve got any kind of celebrity status.

Jul 27, 2005
I still listen to OLD SCHOOL CYPRESS from Time to time. I honestly dont care for anything after Temples of Boom. It had good tracks, But when i heard that VERSE By one of them saying some shit like "THE CLICK'A with the BIG BAD TRECE" istopped fucking with their Shit.

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
He's a blood from South Gate, him and the other Cypress Hill dood. My cuzzin out there tells me he still come bac to the neighbourhood....but I mean ofcourse he has Sureno allies, they surrounded by them out there. It's just like Cougnut, Mac Dre or even Mr. Kee who are allied wit Nortenos and you'll prolly catch pics or videos of them with Nortenos.

Mar 12, 2005
yup here in stockton, my homeboys bro was a mexican crip, and nortenos always buck at that homie, and my homeboys were gonna rush him, but I told them he was a crip and if he was a scrap, I wouldn't be hanging out with him, and plus OG Nortenos know that nigga, so they know that he aint no scrap, there are also mexican bloods, and my homeboy from WS Modesto said that it's a disgrace because it should only be brown pride, sur, norte or hood banging, for me it depends where you grow up at, I know some parts of the Valley where even chinos who've grown their whole life with Norteno Chicanos and even blacks pure bread races banging the norte because it's been in their life the whole time.

Jul 1, 2005
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
DO ANY ESES/ENES EVER SEE A PROBLEM WITH MEXICANS/HISPANICS BANGNIN NO-HISPANIC/MEXICAN GANGS???IVE HEARD STORIES...
no i dont c any thing wrong with it.if u hung out with alot of crips or bloods and was raised around that type of shit ur most likely 2 bcome 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.