B-Legit on KMEL tonight at 8pm and posting on the siccness soon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 20, 2003
today after his instore at newark rasputins he will be headin to KMEL for a interview at 8:00pm so tune in he also is eager to post on the siccnes to answer all questions so he will be a member shortly supprt the Bay pz

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
good lookin rich, i hipped b-legit to siccness too. there's far less haters on the siccness than on some of the other boards. b-legit will find nothing but love on here. holla at ya boy

i sure wish i could hear that kmel interview.

Apr 1, 2002
You can fool! http://www.106kmel.com/listenlive.html may take a lil while to load up, ever since they partnered up with comcast on the online streaming it's been slooooow as fuck. Good to see B-La coming to the siccness, he had his own forum on wc rydaz I think it was and he was answering almost all questions when he was on, that was good to see as well.

Dec 20, 2003
dj pimp said:
good lookin rich, i hipped b-legit to siccness too. there's far less haters on the siccness than on some of the other boards. b-legit will find nothing but love on here. holla at ya boy

i sure wish i could hear that kmel interview.
fasho pimp we was just talkin about you on the phone about the message he sent you yeah man there are gonna be some people on the net that just wanna talk shit but for the most part these threads can be more educational and informative as to wuts goin on with bay area artists those are the threads i like to paricipate in anything to push the bay forward and get artist fan interaction im all for it pz fam

Dec 20, 2003
Mean Mugg said:
You can fool! http://www.106kmel.com/listenlive.html may take a lil while to load up, ever since they partnered up with comcast on the online streaming it's been slooooow as fuck. Good to see B-La coming to the siccness, he had his own forum on wc rydaz I think it was and he was answering almost all questions when he was on, that was good to see as well.

yesiiiiirrrrrrr

Aug 25, 2005
thats coo if he gets on the forums, hope the dumbass KIDS ON HERE will show some respect for a VETERAN that knows more than they could ever fit in their dumbshit heads

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
Daddy Rich said:
fasho pimp we was just talkin about you on the phone about the message he sent you yeah man there are gonna be some people on the net that just wanna talk shit but for the most part these threads can be more educational and informative as to wuts goin on with bay area artists those are the threads i like to paricipate in anything to push the bay forward and get artist fan interaction im all for it pz fam
you are one of the cats i always see on the front lines reppin the bay to the fullest and when the bay blows up, you're gonna be in the car all the way....

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
yeah,watch all the ppl that were talking shit start jockin his ass when he gets on here...i love that shit

Aug 14, 2003
Shit!!!! So what if B coming to the siccness. I've heard,personally, since 91, that this cat "The Savage" is cold as hell to his peeps (fans/niggaswho bump his shit) in public. Now that his (possibly make it or break it in the bay, totally solitify his bay legend status with a marginally good distribution company) album is bout to drop, he wants to get all publishity and actually speak to mf's, professionally, I hope, on KMEL and Siccness.

I've always said to myself that the bay's main problem with blowin is totally with turf ego's and local "one hit bay wonders, so I'm gonna act like a 'Suppa Star' for the next 10 years," attitude.

Distributors (the logistics operators) of this inde shit aint gonna fuck with snubb noses who only get 20,000 on sound scan but disses their buying public.

Cat showed his ass to me at the Mirage in San Jose, circa 1994.

Dec 20, 2003
s.g.t said:
Shit!!!! So what if B coming to the siccness. I've heard,personally, since 91, that this cat "The Savage" is cold as hell to his peeps (fans/niggaswho bump his shit) in public. Now that his (possibly make it or break it in the bay, totally solitify his bay legend status with a marginally good distribution company) album is bout to drop, he wants to get all publishity and actually speak to mf's, professionally, I hope, on KMEL and Siccness.

I've always said to myself that the bay's main problem with blowin is totally with turf ego's and local "one hit bay wonders, so I'm gonna act like a 'Suppa Star' for the next 10 years," attitude.

Distributors (the logistics operators) of this inde shit aint gonna fuck with snubb noses who only get 20,000 on sound scan but disses their buying public.

Cat showed his ass to me at the Mirage in San Jose, circa 1994.

well as far as B-Legit goes homie he is one of the realest and most genuine dudes in this game real talk wut u stated is the total oppisite of Bela sure there are sum artists out there that got issues but he aint one of them as far as him coming on the net homie he really aint up on the net game/computers not everyone is a genius on there pc but hes slowly but surely learning he will be here soon to answer ur questions and chop it up it wasnt that he was avoiding his fans on the net it was just he didnt know how the shit works and now that he does u will here from the savage pz

Aug 12, 2004
fuck, alls i need is some purps to complete this b-la bleez...shit

dank man is laggin like a mug, and he aint comin wit no purps...its still some bomb tho

May 12, 2002
dope.st
SiccFucc said:
yeah,watch all the ppl that were talking shit start jockin his ass when he gets on here...i love that shit
Mayne... it's true... this shit is fuckin with my head cuz all of a sudden everyone hyping this album something crazy so I'm having to put it on repeat to see what I missed.

There were mixed reviews on this CD up on here, and from me, but since its been known the Savage going to be up on the Siccness suddenly I heard nothing but hype. That's not real.

I'm confused - I got mad respect for B-Legit, got every one of his CD's, I got two or three copies of some of them, hell I even cop that bootsy one last year cats put out in his name.

I get everything Bila up on and it's the shit, and it's a blessing to hear he be on here, but come on now folks, why is it talking shit to critique a CD? Why everyone suddenly biting their lip?

The balance of views on this album changed since DJ Pimp said Bila be up on here. I know industry cats praising his hustle but I consider myself a fan and would rather be true about my view.

I ain't trippin off wanting to stick in the past and hear mobbish Mike Mosley beats, I just said I didn't like the Down South cuts because I didn't feel it complimented B-Legit style.

I can dig Southern beats, the new David Banner joint goes hard, but really I couldn't feel any of them crunk beats Bila got on, maybe it was the production but I have to skip that shit.

I respect reaching out to all areas. But let me throw in my two cents and point out that buzz when Whatcha Talkin dropped, it was a West coast style, it slapped, I was trippin off that.

That was for his last album and I was way more hyped about that due to that tune. I copped 3 or 4 copies retail to get it out over here and I wasn't disappointed, tracks all bumped.

This time Block 4 Life got that buzz but check the album and its a bunch of slow Southern cuts. I didn't enjoy hearing Savage spit on that so besides 4 or 5 nice tracks I was disappointed.

Ain't no one call me a hater because I'm explaining my point, I just think we should keep it real on here, show love to a boss but not just turn to cheerleaders because he's going to post.

In actual fact I respect what DJ Pimp said a minute back where he was 'If I like it, I say, If I don't, I keep that shit to myself'. That's true but the hype on here at the moment is misleading.