B.L.E.V.E. Re-Release???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2004
www.ChanceDizzle.com
Does anyone know of any plans to re-release B.L.E.V.E.? On "The Story". Kutt said:

"Before ya know it, it's the album release
August 10th 2004 and it's a rally for me
A bunch of fans gettin rowdy for me, like go Kutt
And thats exactly what I did a week later we skeet
On the Hostile Takeover, 40 citys to greet
some was good and some was fabulous, I'm livin the beat
The album sales are looking pretty and sweet,
but not enough, so after the everready, it'll be re-released"

Just wondering what he meant. Does he mean B.L.E.V.E. is being re-released or is the mixtape being re-released (even though it wasn't released before, but a lot of songs were leaked on the internet)

So does anyone have any inside info, ideas, or am I reading too much into it?

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
i was wondering when this was gon surface...

majority of the mixtape was leaked onto the net but never officially released so im assuming he means B.L.E.V.E. from that context but not 100% sure...

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
"The album sales are looking pretty and sweet,

:dead: Besides, 're-released' doesn't always mean something special. It could just mean it's going to be repressed and put back into rotation, it doesn't always mean it's going to be re-packaged with new songs or anything.

Sep 26, 2004
www.ChanceDizzle.com
Kain said:
"The album sales are looking pretty and sweet,

:dead: Besides, 're-released' doesn't always mean something special. It could just mean it's going to be repressed and put back into rotation, it doesn't always mean it's going to be re-packaged with new songs or anything.
I guess that makes sense. But I can still go to Best Buy or a few other places and still pick it up. Maybe they plan to push it again. Maybe push a new single to radio or something. Maybe it'll be sort of like Anghellic Reparation since they arent with MSC anymore. Unless maybe MSC owns all of the Strange Music stuff that they released. I don't know. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.

Sep 22, 2006
listenin to B.L.E.V.E. kutt reminded me of tupac for some reason, in a good way of course. especially in "to whom it may concern" wit skatt n them, sounded like the outlawz

Nov 7, 2006
QUICK-NESS- said:
listenin to B.L.E.V.E. kutt reminded me of tupac for some reason, in a good way of course. especially in "to whom it may concern" wit skatt n them, sounded like the outlawz
he bit tupac's style in that badly but it dont matta cause it sounded good lol