B-DAWGS NEW CD COMIN OUT...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 8, 2005
I was drinkin around yesterday and was listenin to all tha old ECCR and popped in Trunk Muzik. BDAWG TEARS UP THA TRACK "FUCK HOW YOU FEEL" they all do but just knowing that he gots a solo coming out got me more anxious to hear it. Guess it really hit me yesterday 2 that woodies gone (rip) thats a loss to tha game that won't ever be able to b replaced. Can't wait for Bdawgs cd though fuck tha cover tha music will speak for itself. "East Co Co Records Expect us so bring tha stretchers in sheets." hopefully they keep it moving for WOOD

Mar 5, 2006
i cant wait for known associates 2 to hear those new woodie tracks n the one with 11/5. also been waiting to hear woodies shit on pistoleros but i dont think i willl hear it...unfortuanlly

Jun 18, 2007
I think dat page iz real.. kuz Megan is on his top.. & Megan DOEZ have a pic of her & wood.. Davina even commented it sayin' it was a classic.. I don't think Megan would want a fake B-Dawg page on her friendz.. But who knoez..

Oct 20, 2003
ITS THE REAL ONE, BUT B DAWG IS REAL NEW WITH THE WHOLE MYSPACE COMPUTER THING, HE HAD SOME ONE ELSE HOOK UP HIS PAGE..... TRUST ME, NOTHIN AGAINST NO ONE, BUT HE AINT CHANGED HIS FLAVOR, HE STILL DROPPIN THAT SAME GANGSTA SHIT, HE HASN'T WENT HYPHY....