b-cide feat Tech N9ne, Twiztid

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I second what ECF'NW just said.

EDIT: I can't recall hearing this verse before, but after listening, I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be another hijack. They used I'm A Playa for that one song. Then there's the fact Tech says "I'm down with [hmph] and the that nigga who said..." Sounds like they may be covering up someone elses name. Just saying.

Nov 13, 2006
I bet your right, I just saw that on youtube and couldnt find a track name anywhere else

Also I wonder if Twiztid's verses were from before twiztid when they were house of krazees

Mar 25, 2009
I bet your right, I just saw that on youtube and couldnt find a track name anywhere else

Also I wonder if Twiztid's verses were from before twiztid when they were house of krazees
Listen to those Twiztid verses, it's deff Green Book Twiztid, not HOK, they weren't the "White Trash Maniacs" during HOK. That also sounds like Absolute Power Tech. I think this track sounds sick! Way better than some people he's done collabs with. Fuck talking about it, it's a good ass track with shit I've never heard before, I don't care where it came from.