B-12

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
There seems to have been a pretty lengthy list of rappers that had a great relationship with B-12 over the years, then they end up beefin. He's the Bay Area's 50 Cent. He used to post on here a lot for awhile and would beef with fans, doesn't surprised me.

May 16, 2002
I have yet to hear a good song out of B-12 since back in the day. Rider Life shit etc.

And in 2014 we're worried about gang affiliation? Seriously that shit has been dead in the water along with street cred since 2005.

All that macho, look at me I'm tough, don't fuck with me because they'll be repercussions bullshit brought nothing good to the rap game but a gimmick. Credit to those that are real, but in this music biz it's about the music. Bring something good to the table. I don't need to know your personal life. If your life is that important I'll catch your biography on A&E. Other than that, make some good fuckin' music.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Now that A-WAX and B-12 ain't cool no more, is B-12 still a blood? Just some random thoughts. Maybe he will sign some crips and change his name to C-12 or CB-4.
Fucking siccness members.

I always see these stupid fucking questions go and ask some real gangsters then if you are so concerned otherwise just shut the fuck up and listen to the music

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
And in 2014 we're worried about gang affiliation? Seriously that shit has been dead in the water along with street cred since 2005.

All that macho, look at me I'm tough, don't fuck with me because they'll be repercussions bullshit brought nothing good to the rap game but a gimmick. Credit to those that are real, but in this music biz it's about the music. Bring something good to the table. I don't need to know your personal life. If your life is that important I'll catch your biography on A&E. Other than that, make some good fuckin' music.
at least brother Gemini has an understanding of common sense and reality