AXION JAXION=THE FIRST 48 (BEST OF ME)=THIS BOY IS A BEAST DONT SLEEP ON HIM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2011
shit was dope....dues adlibs are sick as fuck
Thanks for checking it out. His uncle taught him how to spit the right way when he was young. Im just glad I found him when I did. I kinda have to thank goldie for bringing him to the studio when he did. I have high hopes for axion and what I believe he is capable of.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Thanks for checking it out. His uncle taught him how to spit the right way when he was young. Im just glad I found him when I did. I kinda have to thank goldie for bringing him to the studio when he did. I have high hopes for axion and what I believe he is capable of.
yeah ol boy fo sho got talent...ill check for his music next time around

Feb 13, 2004
Good spits over a slappin beat for sure. Hey bruh do you have an mp3 version of this? I tried to convert it from a .wav file to an mp3 and my converter is being a cunt.

May 8, 2011
thats what im sayin shit was grimy
Hes on every song but 4 on covering grounds 2 check it out theres some bangers on there
You should see his adlib book lol
Good spits over a slappin beat for sure. Hey bruh do you have an mp3 version of this? I tried to convert it from a .wav file to an mp3 and my converter is being a cunt.
Yeah when I get home no problem.

May 8, 2011
my bad did i ever send u the mp3 version

Can't wait to hear this mixtape and a solo from Axion. This beat slaps. Would like to hear more production from Jesus Corona.
I got hella Axion songs on Jesus Corona beats. They go good together. We were not making enough noise to really push Axion right. Didnt want to waste alot of shit like we had to do with Kryp. I am still gonna waste some songs that are way doper than our standing in rap is right now, but I figured we were starting to make a lil bit of noise so it was time to unleash him and see what happens. Axion has over a hundred songs right now brodie.

heater !

dope . I like that a lot
Right on family

Feb 13, 2004
Damn a hundred songs dude has been working. He has some good punch lines in his music. I can't stop bumping this beat right here. Corona and Jaxion go well together for sure. You never got around to sending an mp3 and I understand your a busy Man. when does the mixtape drop? I can just wait until then.

May 8, 2011
Damn a hundred songs dude has been working. He has some good punch lines in his music. I can't stop bumping this beat right here. Corona and Jaxion go well together for sure. You never got around to sending an mp3 and I understand your a busy Man. when does the mixtape drop? I can just wait until then.
We are rerecording everything that was rough draftish starting monday. Im tryin to drop it before the 28th.