• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
every one was for avatars on a poll a while back. I think it was made my Febnone. No one had thought of a good arguement to be against them.

Another thing that would be tight on this forum is to know the gender of the another person.

Feb 8, 2003
V i L E said:
Come again? I'm actaully one of his biggest fans, it's just that I found the image funny. He does over do the pink sometimes, but I'm a BIG dipset fan. I copped Diplomatic Immunity twice, on to of that, I've got all the mixtapes. I've got Dipset songs you probably haven't heard.

But good lookni out, if it looks like hate then I'll rid of the sig. But understand, I'm a big Dip-set fan. Especially the beats.

My bad playa. Yeah Cam is tight.

Apr 25, 2002
No one that's ever run this site has ever liked avitars, thus no avitars. Once it gets sold to someone that does, there will be. I've asked for em before, doesn't work. It's all up to who runs it.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
penduffus said:
No one that's ever run this site has ever liked avitars, thus no avitars. Once it gets sold to someone that does, there will be. I've asked for em before, doesn't work. It's all up to who runs it.
slowpoke said:

OOH YEAH A BIT OF ADVICE"
MODS ARE APOINTED BY EL VATO NEMO HOLLER AT HIM YOU MAY NEED TO START YOUR OWN FORUM WITH IN OURS (I.E 40 OZ/JAY TEE, RIGHT WAY/ BLACK C)