• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Listen, mybitch, don't worry about my first language.
Who said anyone was worried about it? I was making an observation. And apparently, I was right. Baffling.

LOL @ mybitch. Case in point, "my" and "bitch" are two SEPARATE words, you dolt.

How many languages do you speak, you bitch?
It doesn't matter, becuase the language that is relevant for THIS message board, is English.

I've been speaking English for more than half of my life you dick nose.

And you STILL suck at it. Baffling.

That is exactly what I wanted to say about you ..little dummy.
YOU must be retarded.
Did you have a head injury or wore you born like that? It happens.
Did your Dumb MAMA drop you on your little pin head?
What exactly brings you to the conclusion that i am "retarded", have a "brain injury", or that my mother may or may not have dropped me on my head? My posts are concise, coherent, and relevant. Because of this, it brings me to the conclusion that you are merely trying to defend yourself by asking the same rhetorical questions I asked you, in trying to save some face.

BUT IN YOUR OWN WAY YOU MIGHT BE A GENIUS.
COmpared to you, am unborn fetus is a genius.

Fuck you right where you breathe, homey. You know, the airway passage.
Sorry, i dont get down with the gay shit, sport. But I am flattered that you want to fuck me, I guess?

Anybody on this planet can see you are lacking, mentally, my friend.
Says the guy who put an unessacary comma after lacking.

You need to work on overall brain development, get that back on track.
Pot meet kettle?

If you ask nicely I might tell you about some brainpower foods, to help you out, because I feel sorry for you and your mama. LOL
LOL @ "brain power foods". How can you suggest something, that you dont do YOURSELF? Is that the "do as i say, not as i do" mantra? Fail, bud.

Look, I know you're embarrassed because you have been made a fool of in the this thread time and time again. But seriously, cut the tough guy talk out, sport. Talking about my mom behind your computer screen? Really? I take what is said on here with a grain of salt, but what If i didn't? You do realize that you are about 3 hours NORTH of me, right? What if i were to go up there and just bust your melon wide open for running your fingertips over some internet shit? Just becuase I WONT or DON'T do that, doesn't mean others on here are so liberal. Keep that in mind the next time you feel like talking shit.

Nov 7, 2002
Ummm...so?

What is your obsession/attachment to this movie? Do you work for the company or for James Cameron? Why is everything about this movie so PERSONAL to you?

If you have no attachment/involvement with his movie, then you need to fuckin RELAX with all that bullshit you are spewing to those that do not like this movie, period.
I can't even figure out why you replyed to my post? Why?
What are you trying to prove. How STUPIDo you are. You are retardo, amigo.
I already underlined that simple FACT.
Mybitch. Believe, you are to much of a geekball dummy to understand that word, or ANYTHING I post.
Take a deep breath and just slap yourself, to get yourself ready for when you have to step out side of your smelly house, because guaranteed you are one of those geeks who gets SLAPPED around in REAL LIFE.

You WIN. Simple as that.

SO, YOU are in SEATTLE , I guessed that before. 3 hours south.
AMIGO, WE CAN MEET at the BORDER and GET DOWN. If that's the LEVEL that you are at.

Embarrassed, no homey, THAT'S YOU, YOU KNOW IT.
I am proud, and YOU KNOW IT. I WOULD SLAP YOU, YOUR fagot daddy, and your dumb fucking MAMA.

REALLY, I don't know who made themselves look more FOOLISH.
YOU or ME.
In this Thread about AVATAR, more people LIKE, the movie than not. A SIMPLE FACT.

Maybe, If the PEOPLE feel like it, they can just say right here in this AVATAR thread who is more FOOLISH. PLEASE.

I don't even come into this thread to read about Avatar anymore. I come here just for BorsaLino's posts and everyone's responses to them.
For real, this is an AVATAR thread, can you believe this?
Unreal.
But not shocking, the world is FULL of these MAJOR lloyds.

May 9, 2002
I can't even figure out why you replyed to my post? Why?
Becuase its a free fuckin country and I was curious as to WHY you were so obsessed with the movie. How is that hard to understand? Oh thats right...English is not your first language. Duh.

What are you trying to prove. How STUPIDo you are. You are retardo, amigo.
Huh? The fuck are you even talking about, dipshit?

I already underlined that simple FACT.
No, you didnt. All you did was get upset and defensive....which procedded to you hurlign weird insults to everyone who disagreed with you. Did you forget that?

Mybitch. Believe, you are to much of a geekball dummy to understand that word, or ANYTHING I post.
You're made-up slang is weird and really fuckin stupid. Not sure you didn't recognize that by all the sarcastic replies to them. More misinterpretation through the language barrier.

Take a deep breath and just slap yourself, to get yourself ready for when you have to step out side of your smelly house, because guaranteed you are one of those geeks who gets SLAPPED around in REAL LIFE.
LOL...yes, clearly. You are the fuckin weirdest dude I have encountered on these boards. Your insults are at a 5th grade level. My house is smelly? ROFL. Dope, bro.

You WIN. Simple as that.
I done been winning this whole thread, sport. Youre just NOW figuring that out?

SO, YOU are in SEATTLE , I guessed that before. 3 hours south.
AMIGO, WE CAN MEET at the BORDER and GET DOWN. If that's the LEVEL that you are at.
And now you are offering to FIGHT me over some message board banter? ROFL...you are indeed a mental midget.

Embarrassed, no homey, THAT'S YOU, YOU KNOW IT.
I am proud, and YOU KNOW IT. I WOULD SLAP YOU, YOUR fagot daddy, and your dumb fucking MAMA.
I aint your homey, muthafucka...first and foremost.

And here we go again with the shit talking behind your computer screen. Do you realize how fuckin retarded you look? I love internet tough guys.

REALLY, I don't know who made themselves look more FOOLISH.
YOU or ME.
LOL...i really could give a shit if I did look foolish.

ITS THE FUCKIN INTERNET, GEEKBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

In this Thread about AVATAR, more people LIKE, the movie than not. A SIMPLE FACT.

Uhhhhh....so fuckin what? The fuck do I care? And what the fuck does that ahve to do with YOUR obsession with it?

Maybe, If the PEOPLE feel like it, they can just say right here in this AVATAR thread who is more FOOLISH. PLEASE.
HUH? Makes sense this does not.

For real, this is an AVATAR thread, can you believe this?
Unreal.
But not shocking, the world is FULL of these MAJOR lloyds.
The fuck is a "lloyd"? English, muthafucka...ENLGISH!

LOL @ you turning into internet tough guy and offering to meet me at the BORDER to fight. That is stupid on SO Many levels.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I Pukokeki Ioulo Momu, stop. You can't win. The dude already called you a geekball. His insults are just going to become more and more psychologically damaging to you. So please, just stop.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Actually, he's typical of our culture. I don't know if you've been to Canada but we all mostly talk like we're 4th graders who are stuck in the eighties.

Nov 7, 2002
Becuase its a free fuckin country

Oh thats right...

Huh? The fuck are you even talking about, dipshit?

No, you didnt.

LOL...yes, clearly.

LOL...i really could give a shit if I did look foolish.

ITS THE FUCKIN INTERNET, GEEKBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fuck is a "lloyd"? English, muthafucka...ENLGISH

__________________________________________________End QUOTE

^^^^^ LOL^^^^

YOU JUST TOOK THE PRIZE...CONGRATS -> I Pukokeki Ioulo Momu

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
damn, this thread is 15 pages? I'm still pissed that this bullshit is called "Avatar" yet there is no Ang the Last Airbender :ermm: