AVAILABLE NOW: Baller B - "Now's The Time" (audio inside)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.BallerSignMusic.com
The time has come. I just got the first pressings in yesterday and am offering a special deal for my B.A.R.T./Siccness folks...$5 (cash, check, or money order) or $5.50 (PayPal) including shipping. Send money via PayPal to [email protected] or email/PM me for the address to send money. Click HERE to check out the album sampler and HERE to check out the first single, "Kiss Me (One More Time)," which will be going out to radio shortly. This isn't your typical Bay Area album, so get a feel for it and cop one if you like what you hear.

Baller B - "Now's The Time"
1. Introduction
2. Now's The Time
3. Verbal Bullets
4. What You See...
5. Kiss Me (One More Time)
6. Your Own World
7. Put Ya Hands High ft. Kells
8. Amazin'
9. Show And Prove
10. Rhythm & Rhyme ft. DonJuan Fontaine
11. Look At My Life ft. Mista Mac & PDog
12. Family First
13. Let's Stay Together

Graphics were done by B.A.R.T.'s own dj2nv, Rene Morales.

Apr 25, 2002
www.BallerSignMusic.com
Everyone who ordered yesterday:
I put your cd's in the mail this morning, so they should arrive in the next few days! I'm still waiting on money from a few of you who said you'd mail payments, so I'll let you know when I receive 'em.

I know there are more of you out there who wanna show support for ya boy!:classic:

May 20, 2002
I've been listening to rap for a little longer than some cuz I'm and old fucken man now.......anyway, i've been bumping the album for the last two days and it's definetly something to snag up.....
His sound is very original but not so original that ya can't feel it!
If your looking for some typical bay shit...then this album IS NOT for you! But if your loooking to get your money'$ worth then it is..

Rene

Apr 25, 2002
i sent BallerB the $5.50 yesterday via paypal...and the cd just showed up at my door...came with the quickness!!

don't sleep...

Apr 25, 2002
www.BallerSignMusic.com
SHEA & Rene - Thanks for the comments, fellas.

Fozzit - I got a copy here with your name on it.

LMD1510 - Glad you got it...drop some thoughts when you get a chance to soak up the material.

I still got more to sell y'all. Keep those orders comin'!