AUOTOMATIC LOGOUT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2006
sometimes I'm reading a long ass interview or watching a youtube video and by the time I'm done it's automatically logged out when I change the page. how do I keep it from logging out right away. After 5 minutes I gotta retype my name and password. Is there a way to change that shit.

Sep 5, 2008
if you use firefox there's a cookie protect script.

but i dont think ive ever been automatically logged out of youtube? check your browser settings.

Mar 2, 2006
right on I'm talking about when I'm watching a YOUTUBE video on siccness though. The only time log on youtube is when it says ADULT CONTENT you must log in to confirm your 18 . If the hoe aint even a notch I wont even bother with it.

and to the aussie that posted above me go play with some alligators or something

Mar 2, 2006
right on I'm talking about when I'm watching a YOUTUBE video on siccness though. The only time I log on youtube is when it says ADULT CONTENT you must log in to confirm your 18 . If the hoe aint even a notch I wont even bother with it.

and to the aussie that posted above me go play with some alligators or something

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
right on I'm talking about when I'm watching a YOUTUBE video on siccness though. The only time I log on youtube is when it says ADULT CONTENT you must log in to confirm your 18 . If the hoe aint even a notch I wont even bother with it.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
right on I'm talking about when I'm watching a YOUTUBE video on siccness though. The only time log on youtube is when it says ADULT CONTENT you must log in to confirm your 18 . If the hoe aint even a notch I wont even bother with it.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA