.-=[ Audio Thread ]=-. (put you're audio in here)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 22, 2002
Check this shit out:

Its a little hip hop esque beat i made. With a sample from the matrix.
I know the structure is kinda mest up, but its just a sample.
I made it with reason.

Give me some feedback:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/psikoozbebopmusic.htm

Nov 23, 2002
Re: ..-=[ Audio Thread ]=-.. (put you're audio in here)

bumpus said:
I figure that putting a thread dedicated to audio ought to be a temporary fix to all the clutter clogging the board. Hopefully if everyone puts their audio in the same thread like this, meaningful discussion can continue without numerous threads pointing to people's new beats every day getting in the way. I suggest a mod (Gate) putting one of these as a vital every three or four days and moving other posts with audio. I just don't want to see this valuable resource with many wise veterans go down the crapper...

I'll start things off here with a new beat of mine.
"Tears": lo-fi hi-fi

As a general courtesy, those who post audio should give some feedback to others who are looking for it.

-=bumpus=-
Yo bumpus that shit is off the chain, but yo mane that morning sample oooh weee thats that shyt. I wouldn mind doing some work with one of your tracks. What do I need to do.

Aug 12, 2002
Re: Re: ..-=[ Audio Thread ]=-.. (put you're audio in here)

EYEOUITNEZ said:
Yo bumpus that shit is off the chain, but yo mane that morning sample oooh weee thats that shyt. I wouldn mind doing some work with one of your tracks. What do I need to do.
I hit you on PM

-=bumpus=-