ATTN. CZAR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2004
What you think about Ryan Church? Lots of folk on the Mets message board on ESPN.com were hating at first, now they are in love. What do you think?

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
What you think about Ryan Church? Lots of folk on the Mets message board on ESPN.com were hating at first, now they are in love. What do you think?
Yea man I think we talked about it earlier in the year!! Dude is a beast with talent around him! Some fans were trippin cause of the fact it was Milledge who we gave up, but obviously we raped the Nationals with this trade!! Now if we can get Perez on track and Beltran is smokin now we should be fine!!

And rip if u remember correctly I do have the Pistons winning it all and last I checked they are doin just fine so why would I be ducking homie!! Try again!! Got Em!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yea I was dumb for pickin Phoenix out west but a decent amount of folks thought they would beat the Spurs but that didnt happen, but atleast my champion is still hangin!! Got Em!!

Mar 10, 2007
Speak of the devil!!!! haha man I picked the Suns to beat the Spurs too.. but fuck it so did every "Expert" pick on ESPN.. I still got NO winning the west tho.. well lets get back to arguin.. Fuck you Czar!!!!! haha

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Its all good but fuck Phoenix and the NBA here cause this is about the Mets and our bomb outfielder Ryan Church!! Hahah!! Got Em!!

Dec 29, 2004
Yea man I think we talked about it earlier in the year!! Dude is a beast with talent around him! Some fans were trippin cause of the fact it was Milledge who we gave up, but obviously we raped the Nationals with this trade!! Now if we can get Perez on track and Beltran is smokin now we should be fine!!

And rip if u remember correctly I do have the Pistons winning it all and last I checked they are doin just fine so why would I be ducking homie!! Try again!! Got Em!!
I know we talked about the same shit earlier. It's just crazy that he's keeping it up, that's why I asked again. I hope he can keep it up all year.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
^^Maybe in montana thats how yall do it but I am a leader not a follower homie so I use it when and how I want to potna!! Got Em!!

Sep 4, 2002
^^Maybe in montana thats how yall do it but I am a leader not a follower homie so I use it when and how I want to potna!! Got Em!!
well considering I have lived my whole life in portland, its already been established that this is the only name I post on, so thanks for playin.

anyways talk about your 'bomb' baseball players lol........... that shit sounds so gay haha

"like oh my god larry huges is so bomb" - CZAR

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
^^Man how long u gonna be on the nuts??? I thought u fell off but u still following me around potna!! U aint gettin the dick so keep tryin to stalk roy cause thats about all u get!! Got Em!!