ATTENTION:Hooks & verse dirt cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2002
and kalico doesnt need to spam every forum i really dont give a damn who d dubb is he isnt obvioulsy that great if he is on the verge of gettin kicked off the sicc......

Sicc OG
Dec 2, 2002
thats what i thought at first until i realized who it was.
chances are you know the voice just not the name

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
mizzouplaya said:
and kalico doesnt need to spam every forum i really dont give a damn who d dubb is he isnt obvioulsy that great if he is on the verge of gettin kicked off the sicc......
One mo pound and I Refuse 2 lose, is better then anything kalico will ever be apart of, and why would he get kicked off the siccness when he is the siccness.

Oct 10, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:
Who do you think makes more money and who do you think draws more people, just out of curiosity.

Is that because of the quality or because of the promoting and knowing the right folks in the right area's,and if u ask me,d-dubb is hella tight,way different then Kaliko,so yeah i hope tech does hook up with dubb

Nov 14, 2002
Well I don't know the difference because I've never heard him, but in the business you can't be the best unless people can be out there to hear you and call you the best.

I'm not saying Kaliko is better, just saying that he's got more people out there who are willing to say he is, and that speaks a million words to his favor IMO.

Oct 9, 2002
im not sayin dubb isnt good... but better than nate dogg im not buyin...

and he would and should be kicked off the sicc for spam just like what would happen to anyone else who does the same thing here

Sicc OG
Dec 2, 2002
ogmaniac they don't know who he is.... loaded is all time favorite album, and d dubb is a big part of it.

zero, d dubb has more money and draws more people.

Nov 14, 2002
zero, d dubb has more money and draws more people.
Well how come I can buy Strange music products on the shelves out here in NY but if I went to any store out here and looked for a D Dubb cd I won't find one? And like I said I'm not the hugest fan of Kaliko by any means but I just find this hard to believe.

Aug 26, 2002
more money then Nate Dogg I highly doubt it............vocally better then Nate Dogg damn right D Dubb is better.......
D Dubb is one of the very reasons there is www.siccness.net , so show a lil more respect .............He been doing Lynch's hooks for years
D Dubb would clown Kalico in the booth, it's not even fair .................to different styles at that too.......................

Aug 18, 2002
I've heard this cat and he is tight..but he needs some better production for one and better recordings. And to say he would shit on Kalico is just ignorant. Even if you don't like Kalico, he is one of the most versitile and unique artists in the game. And when Tech is finally noticed, Kalico will have a real chance to shine.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
mAYNE....YALLS SOME FOOLS.....D-DUBB....IS WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY TIGHTER THAN KALIKO...

THAT NO HATE TO KAL....BUT...TRYIN TO COMPARE THESE 2 D-DUBB WINS EVERYTIME IN MY BOOK...

YOU BOYS DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHO D-DUBB WAS...AND YOU TALKIN SHIT..

LISTEN TO "LOADED"" ( THAT CLASSIC LYNCH)....AND TELL ME THIS DUDE IS WACK..

AINT GONNA HAPPEN