ATTENTION: Fake K.I.L. - Ready Or Not version on EBay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 23, 2009
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150394783686&_trksid=p2759.l1259

This seller is just another bitch in the game. He claims that this version is the og version but its fake.

I have made a pic of my of version to see what I'm talkion about.

Just look at the PA sign and the letters of "Ready Or Not". Its different from his fake version he is selling.
Just to let ya'll know.

What are you talking about homie?

I'm the seller and i'm sorry to tell you that but you've been screwed, actually YOURS IS A FAKE! MINE IS 100% OG! MY WORD!

May 23, 2009

Here's my RINGCODE: 110731 18456-26

Just look at your front cover, someone sold you a fake KIL that he made with the front cover of the Tape convert that R8R did!

Sorry homie!

By the way you should not call me bitch, you don't know me, all french are not the same, don't put me in the same lot if you don't know me!

Feb 26, 2008
ok MNK I'm very sorry. Shit mayne I really didnt knew that. Forgot about what I said.
Damn man so I really got this damn bootleg.
I didnt paid a lot for my K.I.L., I think something around $50 but it pisses me of man.
Happen not every day that I buy such a bullshit...

Oct 6, 2007

Here's my RINGCODE: 110731 18456-26

Just look at your front cover, someone sold you a fake KIL that he made with the front cover of the Tape convert that R8R did!

Sorry homie!

By the way you should not call me bitch, you don't know me, all french are not the same, don't put me in the same lot if you don't know me!
same og ringcode as mine! dope album btw

Feb 26, 2008
^^correct me if i'm wrong but i never said that its the 1st press version of young dre d. only said that its the original us press and thats what you get. u didnt get a bootleg from me.
you have wrote me a message with a offer and you never asked if its the 1st press version. ;)
Thats a fact...

Mar 19, 2008
That's shady sensai. Calling a repress an "original us press". Come the hell on. I run across idiots like that all the time. If you don't know what you're sellin, don't make unclear claims about it.