ATTENTION ALL SAN DIEGO ARTIST!!! MR. COLLIPARK SPEAKING SOME REAL S**T!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 16, 2008
@ thesiccmade....Im not here to be negative man. Im just tired of seeing my city in the shit hole musically. And i feel the reason is because what we consider good music out in san diego is actually good music 6-7 years ago somewhere else. Were so far behind. Were one of the largest cities in the u.s.a. so we have no excuse period. Most rapper blame it on us having so many white people. But last time i checked they bought most of the records/ringtones/concert tickets.

Apr 20, 2005
sd artists gotta make some universal music. i know i'm from up north but its only like 30 minutes away max. and alot of people i know out there never heard of any san diego rappers except for Jayo. But thats only because of "whatcha gon do?" like 10 years ago. and thats pretty much it. i honestly think thats a problem.

its fucked up to blame white people when they're the ones paying for the music. Just like Arron said.

and i'm sure most of yall r tired of dudes promoting like crazy and then the product never gets released. but thats old news