Astral Projection

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I been practicing astro projection for years. I feel I am currently at odds with better lack of words 'the mystics.' Every time I leave my body, I feel like the mystics are trying to cut the chain that connects me to my body, I get the feeling they are trying to take over my vessel. I don't like to tell people this because they think I'm crazy.

Sometimes I will travel good distance towards a body of water (I think it is the Bay) but most times I stay local. The realm I travel in seems for the most part quiet almost meditative, but once in while I feel a dense energy, like the light gets sucked out of the room - and feel I am not alone. I can't put a finger on it - feels like I am being watched by some beings or energy. I just call them mystics, but they do not seem there to help me. Any thoughts?

Nov 24, 2003
So do you have to be asleep to do this shit because if not I'm going to go sit outside on the bench in front of Victoria's Secret and astral project myself into some dressing rooms.

No no just the opposite.

You need everyone else to be asleep, and then you walk right into the Victoria's Secret and astral project a Dropcam into the corner of the dressing room.

I kid I kid.